Every browser has its History page which lists all the websites that you have visited using this browser. Usually, a browser stores the history of the last 90 days. A browser history often doesn’t store its own visited pages.
For example, in Google Chrome, if you have visited chrome settings. The browser also not display the searched result of the pages that you have visited after activation of Incognito mode. Additionally, all the websites that you have already removed from your browsing history page.
How can you save your history?
Browser history is one of the important features. The search results of a browser save on the History page by syncing your history using your email account.
The searched result of web pages that you have visited will display across all the synced devices. When you are signed out of your account, then your History will not display the searching web pages across your other devices.
Read more: How To Go Incognito In All Browsers?
How can you avoid a browser searching history?
If you don’t want to show your browser history, you can avoid it to show. There are various methods to avoid a browsing history. For example, you can use the browser with privacy with incognito mode.
Some browsers have their own privacy applications, such as in Google Chrome there is a Chromebook. You can secure your private searching data by using this Chromebook. Your network administrator turns off your browser history.
So, history will not be saved in the search engine, and your History page will not display the web pages that you have visited after turning off the browsing history.
How To Clear your history Chrome?
You can clear the search result from the browser history page. Here are the simple steps to remove the entire searched the history of chrome.
- First, go to Chrome.
- Click on More, at the top right,
- Click on History on the navigation bar.
- On the left side, click on the “Clear browsing data”.
- A window will then appear.
- Select the history option from the drop-down menu, you want to delete.
- If you want to clear everything, select the “all-time” option.
- Check on the boxes that you want to clear, including your “browsing history.”
- Click on the Clear data to confirm.
Read more: How to install or uninstall or reinstall the Google Chrome browser
Delete specific search results from the browser history page
You can delete some parts of your history. Here are the simple steps to remove a certain session of the History page of chrome.
- First, go to the browser
- Look for More option at the top right of the page, and then click on it.
- Click on History.
- Check in the box next to each searched result that you wish to delete from your browser history.
- At the top right of the page, click on the Delete option.
- Finally, click on the Remove option to confirm.
More helpful: here