There are plenty of reasons why people would want to download videos for offline use. The first reason is that people don’t have internet access all the time, and they want to watch videos in their free time.
The second reason is that the user might want to share the same video with other people. They might also want to take screenshots of a video, to share their thoughts on social media.
Some websites have no problem if you download videos from them. However, websites like YouTube make it very hard for users to download their videos.
The first way to make this happen is by visiting the website where your video is.
- Go to the website and play the video.
- Now, while it is playing, just right-click on it and choose the option of saving the video.
- Select the folder where you want to save the embedded video and then click on Ok.
However, the main thing to note here is that not every video can be saved this way. If a website doesn’t want you to download videos from its website, then it will only give you the save the link option.
If the first method isn’t effective in downloading embedded videos, then you can get a browser extension.
- For example, if you are using Chrome, then go to the extensions marketplace, and look for a video downloader.
- You will find plenty of such extensions, and you can try out every one of them before you settle on the one that works.
When an extension is downloaded, and you open the video website, then a download icon will appear on the extension. It will even give you information about the file size and how long will it take to download it.
There are several websites, which allow users to download videos.
- For example, if you want to download a video from YouTube.
- Then you can go to the y2mate website because it can download YouTube videos.
- All you have to do is post the link to the webpage, and the online downloader will start downloading.
You can even look for converters online. For example, if you want to download a video from YouTube into mp3 form, then there are many online tools that the user can choose from.
These online tools can make it very easy for users to download embedded videos.
There are software’s available in the market and even online, that can help download embedded videos.
- Even though the software is not something everyone would like to download, but it could be the last resort.
- Let’s say that the online methods are not working, then the user can search for software that serves this purpose.
If you are using Android, then several apps can help you download embedded videos.
- You can look for an Flv video downloader or any downloader that can give you the format of the video you want.
- This way, if you are watching a video on your mobile phone, then you would be able to download it directly.
Screen grabbers or recorders have become very common on both mobile phones and browsers. Users can download a screen recorder from their Store on Chrome or the browser that they are using. Instead of downloading a video, they can easily record it and watch it later.
These extensions are really helpful because they are useful in taking screenshots as well.
- Some screen recorders, which work on PC, are very effective.
- They record the audio and video in its original quality and if there are any background voices in your room, then they won’t be recording that.
However, the problem with most screen recorders is that their free version only offers a limited time, for which video can be downloaded. Thus, if you want to record a whole movie, then that won’t be possible until and unless you update to premium and pay for the extension.
Downloading embedded videos or recording them has never been so easy before. Now, people have access to multiple extensions and software that they can use. Make use of these multiple options and download whatever you want to.
Read more: How To Allocate More Ram To Minecraft Twitch?