Both the popularity of Twitch and the number of users are increasing day by day. When users subscribe with Twitch Prime, then it lets Partners and Affiliates enjoy more rewards, and they can interact with their fans as well.
How To Subscribe With Twitch Prime?
In fact, the subscribers can get custom emotes, which they can use during Twitch chat, a subscriber badge, and many other perks.
- When a person subscribes to Prime or resubscribes.
- Then they can share their chats or customized messages.
- Whenever they chat, a share button will appear at the top, and the message will stay as long as the user is subscribed to Twitch.
Subscribing with Twitch Prime
When you subscribe to Prime, then you can have a channel subscription for every month, and there would be no additional costs.
- Go to a partnered channel, and then click on subscribe. The first tab that appears would show if you have the subscription option or not.
- Select the option of Subscribe Free, and the Prime subscription will activate.
- If you don’t have a Prime subscription, then you will see a shortcut near the bottom of the window; it will ask you to start a trial subscription.
If due to regional limitations, the Prime subscription is not available yet, then the button will become gray, and the date will show when it can be used.
- If there is no date listed, then check the Amazon account, and see if it is properly linked with the Twitch account or not.
- Make sure that the Amazon Prime membership is active, and has a monthly subscription.
Paying for Subscription
In terms of payment, there are about 3 tiers available. These subscriptions can be renewed monthly through PayPal, credit, and debit cards. There are Twitch Gift cards available as well, and Amazon Pay is also an acceptable mode of payment. You can pay for 1 month, 3 months or after every 6 months as well.
- The other payment method available, when you click on See More Methods, are Xsolla, Apple Pay, and bank transfer.
- When you are done choosing the subscription that you want and you have set up a payment method, then just click on Complete Purchase.
- When the purchase and payment are successful, then you will get access to Twitch Prime perks.
- If you intend to pay through the same payment method that you have chosen.
- Then you can save it for an automatic subscription.
However, manually renewing it would be best, because if you don’t want to continue it and forget the date, you still have to pay for another month.
Mobile Devices vs. Twitch Prime
- Mobile devices are another way through which, users can subscribe to Twitch Prime.
- The app is available on both Android and iOS devices.
- If you go to subs.twitch.tv, even then you’ll be able to subscribe pretty easily.
Benefits of Tier 1 Subscription
When you get a Tier 1 subscription, which is for 1 month, the following are the benefits that you get:
- You can view Twitch in ad-free mode on a channel
- While the subscriber-only mode is on, you will be able to chat, and it won’t be influenced by the chat slow mode
- It would become easier to watch subscriber streams
- The user would be able to unlock their sub badge and show their support
If a person subscribes to Tier 2, then apart from getting all the benefits of Tier 1, they will get the following things as well:
- Tier 2 badge flair
- Emote modifier (1)
- 5 exclusive emotes
Tier 3 covers all the benefits of Tier 2. It also gives the user an updated badge flair, 5 additional emotes, which are also exclusive, and 2 emote modifiers.
Thus, Tier 3 subscription is very useful for the user, in case they use Twitch daily and would enjoy the perks that come with it.
- If the user doesn’t see their subscription right away on their account, then they shouldn’t panic.
- This is because some payment methods take more time than others. However, if it is still not activated for a long time, then the user can contact customer service.
- For those who are not in the US, they might be priced as per their local currency.
So, subscribing to Twitch Prime is very easy, but make sure that the Twitch account is linked with Amazon.
Read more: How To Activate Pluto TV?