Well, who does not know about Facebook? Facebook is an American online social networking service and social media platform owned by Meta Platforms.
18 years ago in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook on the 4th of February, in the year 2004.
He founded with his fellow students of Harvard College and roommates. The names of them are, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Chris Hughes, and Dustin Moskovitz.
Facebook is available in over 112 languages all around the world. Therefore, it is the most used social service in the world.
The name of this online social network service comes from the Facebook directories; which were mostly named for American university students.
Facebook states to have 2.8 billion monthly active users. And it is ranked at fourth number in global internet usage. Also, it was the most downloaded mobile app in the year 2010.
You can easily access Facebook from various devices which are having internet connectivity, like personal computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.
After the registration on Facebook, the users can then create a profile and share information about themselves.
Users can post the text, photos, and also multimedia as well. Therefore, other users can also see your posts who have agreed to be your “friends” on Facebook. Or with other privacy settings, you can hide your posts from someone if you want to, and also you can share them publicly.
And you can also communicate with each other directly by using Facebook Messenger. You can join the groups of your interests. And also, you can also receive notifications on the activities of your friends on Facebook and also about the pages they follow.
As you know about the popularity of Facebook. If you are having a PlayStation 4 then you can also log into your Facebook on PlayStation 4.
How to unlink Facebook From PS4?
If you have connected your Facebook to your PlayStation 4, and now for whatever reason you want to unlink it, Here are the following steps to unlink your Facebook in your PlayStation 4.
- Just start your PlayStation 4, and go to Settings.
- There, you will see a lot of options, look out for “Account Management”.
- Now, go to the option that says “Link with Other Services”. (It will take some time to load).
- After that, you will see the tick marks on the services which are linked with your PlayStation.
- After that, go to the Facebook option, you will see that it tells you about Facebook linked with your SEN (Sony Entertainment Network)
- You will see the “Sign Out” option, just click on that. It will ask for a confirmation of signing out, just select “Sign Out” again, and you are all done.