You all must have heard about Microsoft as we are in the Twenty-first century and almost everyone has a personal computer. And on that computer, you must have heard about Microsoft Windows. But what is a Microsoft account?
Well, first of all, let’s discuss what is a Microsoft account. A Microsoft account or MSA is a single sign-on Microsoft user account. It is used for Microsoft services such as Outlook.
And devices that run on one of Microsoft’s current operating systems (OS) for instance, Microsoft Windows.
Microsoft account allows you to sign in to the websites which support this service by using a single set of credentials.
There are some websites that do not check the credentials of “Users” of Microsoft account; those are Microsoft account-enabled websites.
What if a new user signs into a Microsoft account-enabled website? He is first redirected to the authentication server which is the nearest. After that, it asks for the username and password that is over an SSL connection.
Microsoft account provides the users with two different methods for the creation of an account:
- Use an existing e-mail address: The users are able to use their own e-mail address to sign up for a Microsoft account. The service also turns the requesting user’s e-mail address into a Microsoft account. Users can also select a password of their own desire.
- Sign up for a Microsoft e-mail address: You can also sign up for an e-mail account with Microsoft’s webmail services domains such as (hotmail.com, live.com, passport.com, and Outlook.com or any other for respective countries). You can use it as a Microsoft account to sign into the other Microsoft account-enabled website.
You are also able to link your Microsoft account to your PS4 as it is mentioned above as well.
But how can unlink Microsoft account from PS4?
Just follow these simple steps given below to delete or unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation 4 console.
- Firstly, go to settings.
- Then, you will see PlayStation Network/Account Management, go into that.
- After that, go to Account Information.
- Now, Select “Sign In” which is at the bottom, and then Enter your password.
- Lastly, select “Delete Account” and press confirm.
Voila! You are all done. By following these steps, you can easily delete your Microsoft account from your PlayStation 4.