We are in the Twenty-First century and almost everyone is aware of online Streaming one of the most famous streaming platforms is Twitch.
But if you are a gamer and you have linked your PS4 with your Twitch account and you do not know how to unlink it, well you’re not the only one who doesn’t know about this.
There are a number of people who do not know how one should disconnect or unlink a Twitch account from a PlayStation 4 console.
How to Unlink Twitch from PS4?
There is a solution to unlink or delink your PlayStation network from Twitch, but it is kind of a tiring thing to get everything set up again; some of the people might not even want to bother with this action.
Well, for people who have decided that they won’t be streaming PlayStation 4 games by using the PlayStation Network (PSN) and would want to take this action, then you should read this guide.
This is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to disconnect or unlink your PS4 gaming sessions from your PlayStation Network (PSN) account when you are using Twitch.
But after this, you will have to reconfigure your live stream setting on Twitch, which includes reconnecting to all the new services with the PlayStation 4 broadcasting, if you want to choose that.
Here are the following steps to Unlink Twitch from your PS4:
- First of all, Log in to the PlayStation Network (PSN) on PS4 and then log in to PSN when using Twitch account.
- Then, change the PSN Online ID here which says: PS3 – > PS4 -> How To [this option is under the “Update your PSN profile” option, then look for the option which says “Change online ID”]
Then go through this process of changing the information of the PSN account and then save it in the end. You will then have to link the info of your bank (for this see step 3).
This process may take some time maybe few hours before your changes are saved. When it is complete, you can unlink your PSN account from PS4 streaming.
- Link PlayStation Network (PSN) to your bank on PSN: Store -> PlayStation Network -> Select Country [then look for “Link a valid payment method” option]
Please keep in mind that you cannot link more than one PSN account to a single PSN wallet.
This means that if you are transferring everything from an old account data, game saves, etcetera. Then you have to be sure that you do not set up the same PSN account with PS4 PSN streaming, or else, you’ll have to remove PSN from PS4 and then follow step 2 written above. You can change the region on PS4.
How to unlink Twitch account?
- For your Twitch account, visit the Twitch website.
- Then click on Account Settings which is under the user icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Then scroll down and see Manage Twitch Account Settings.
- Select Unlink an Additional or Existing Link from Account under this to separate other accounts if you want.