Last Updated on February 24, 2021 by uzma
Razor is a very famous hardware company that develops many astonishing products.
Razor synapse is software that can rebind Controls or assign macros to any kind of Razor device and automatically records all nail adjustments.
This software is much more solid, but there may be some errors happen. Razer Synapse is mainly used for controlling and organizing parameters regarding Razer Synapse travel devices like Razer keyboard, Razer mouse.
How to Fix Razer Synapse Failed to Start?
Hence, you may encounter issues like Razer Synapse not opening to boot into your computer.
How to repair razor synapse has not started?
First of all, before executing any type of instructions below has to restart your computer.
Rebooting your computer may refresh the operating system and it may remove all types of corrupted data that are causing the error.
There may be various factors that can cause this issue ranging from Synapse software to a Windows update. Dealing with these mistakes can be frustrating.
There are a couple of steps I’ll tell you to solve your problem.
Read more: 10 Best Mice For FPS
The best way is to Reinstall the razor Synapse
- Press Windows + R to start the window application. Next, type ‘appwiz. cpl’ in the dialog box and Enter.
- A new window will pop up on your desktop.
- You have to make sake these actions for both razer synapses and razor crore.
- Click the right button, click the option and select Uninstall.
- Press Windows +E to start File Explorer.
- Then go to the C: Program Files (x86) Razer slots.
- Click to display the layout at the top of the screen and check for hidden files.
- Remove all files from that directory location.
- A confirmation option will pop up, select YES.
- Later, tap window + E to start the File Explorer.
- Go to the following data slots from razer programs directories and delete all data from there.
- After that, reboot your computer.
- Press Windows +R And type ‘devmgmt. msc. Navigate to the Device Manager.
- Find the category of your Razer device.
- Right-click the device and choose to Uninstall the device.
- If after following these steps you still do not get any solution on how to fix Razer Synapse failed to start the error and then proceed to the other solution below.
- It can be really hard to find the issue due to the unique parameters you have, but the best thing is that we will know that the application is running.
- If you try to open the Task Manager, you will be introduced to the Razer Synapse in the background.
Here are some instructions on how to do this.
- Click the ‘Ctrl, Shift, and Esc’ buttons on your keyboard simultaneously.
- The Task Manager will open. On the Processes tab, right-click the Razer Synapse process and select “End task”.
- Prelaunch Razer Synapse to verify that the problem has been solved.
These problems may help you solve this issue of not being able to start your Razer Synapse on your computer. All you need to do is follow all these instructions on the list above step by step.
Read more: Best Wireless Gaming Mice