Last Updated on August 25, 2021 by admin
All video broadcasters have to deal with it. Here are a few proven tips to help speed up, and reduce your video streaming issues.
Fix Steam Streaming Delay
Following are the ways to fix the steam streaming delay:
Connect to a wired network using an Ethernet cable
- Initially, use an Ethernet cable to connect Steam Link to your router.
- Connect a PC PC to your channel using an Ethernet cable (be sure to use a new and faster router).
By connecting a PC to your router, you will ensure good performance in your game stream.
Ethernet cable is the best accessory you can use for wireless communication, especially if you are using Steam Link.
If you use an old router, this will cause poor performance on your Ethernet connection.
Connect to a 5 GHz wireless network
Don’t hesitate to connect your gaming PC with Steam Link to a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network.
Also, be sure to use a router that supports 5 GHz Wi-Fi.
You can also try this solution as a wireless Internet connection is a great way to fix streaming.
Assume that 5 GHz Wi-Fi connections are undoubtedly higher than 2.4 GHz single.
To take full advantage of its benefits, make sure you do not use a router that supports 5 GHz Wi-Fi.
Compared to a cable, your wireless connection is weak, but its power depends on two things. One is your standard setup, and the other is the games you play.
However, the length of your Steam Link installation page should decrease.
Steam Link services have 802.11n but are also compatible with the 802.11ac standard.
The latter is the right level if you want to use a reliable internet connection.
Change the streaming options of your PC
- Turn on the stream and click on Settings.
- Select in-home streaming.
- Click Advanced Hosting Options.
- Check all Enable hardware encoding boxes.
Boxes from Enable hardware installation sets to default. By testing yourself, you will ensure the high performance of your device.
If Steam Link does not go to full screen, you will be able to solve the problem.
Read more: How to Fix Steam Game Stuck at 100?
Change the Steam Link streaming settings
- Start the Stream Link and drive to the Settings menu.
- Select stream setup.
- Choose quickly.
Steam Link has a set that contains three options:
- Fast, Rated, and Good. The device has limited options set as default.
- Select immediately if you have encountered a malfunction.
- Choose the Best if you work well and get the best picture quality with fewer delay times.
These simple settings should protect all Steam Link wireless issues.
Steam Link is a free application many users use to try their favorite games on the big screen. If you are one of them, you are likely to experience the loss of the Steam Link app.
We recommend a few quick solutions to this. Connect to wireless using an active router, change the streaming options from your computer or the Steam Link settings.
Read more: How Much LP Per Win (What is LP?)