Escaping from Grand Theft Auto V and the police is almost synonymous. Also, those moments seem to be the most memorable and tough to get 5 stars in GTA 5.
So if you need one of these intense fast-tracking, you don’t have to look anymore. This guide reveals the easiest way to achieve 5-star criminal status.
Grand Theft Auto V swept the world in 2013 as the long-awaited sequel to GTA IV. With a whopping 110 million copies sold worldwide, it has become one of the best-selling games in history. However, the relationship between the police and the player is the same in each issue.
Get 5 Stars in GTA 5
One of the favorite activities players want to join GTA V is tracking old police. However, franchises like to make a big difference when players reach critical search levels.
- In previous issues, it should be noted that lower tanks start chasing you for the most vicious crimes, making it difficult to escape.
In this delivery, tanks do not track tanks in most cases. However, this does not reduce your chances of getting 5 stars.
- There are many ways to get the police’s attention. You can hit a car or “accidentally” run over a pedestrian.
- For these violations, you will receive only one miserable star. However, if you overwhelm the officers, you will get 2 stars.
- Now we have reached somewhere.
- From this point, you can overwhelm others or shoot everything around you.
- It may give you a little more stars. But police murder is the fastest way to reach the most popular list.
- At the 3 star level, you start to get the FBI’s attention.
- The FBI’s sole purpose is to eliminate you.
Read more: How to Change the Display Name on Roblox?
Get levels 4 and 5 GTA V
- You can use the same method to proceed to star levels 4 and 5, but the entire process takes about 10 minutes.
- Instead, there is another surefire way to instantly seduce the entire San Andreas police force.
- Just drive to Fort Zankd on the west side of the roadmap.
- Please note that Fort Zancudo will not be visible in GPS unless it is nearby.
- If you find a military base, there is a natural rocky map to jump over.
- As soon as you land on the base, you will get 5 stars.
- From here, there are many great escape vehicles that you can control, such as military tanks and fighters.
- Try to fly low on a jet plane. Otherwise, the AA missile will track and destroy you and your hard-earned 5 stars.
- The easiest way to get 5 stars in GTA V is to use cheat codes to raise your search level.
- Each time you enter, your desired level will increase by one star. Enter only 5 times to get a 5-star search level.
However, if the player is flying to Fort Zankd, he must fly low before entering the base. AA missiles can be shot down before they have a chance to see the base correctly.
Read more: How to Unleash Rain Mercenary Risk 2?