Philo is a Live TV service which is very cheap in rates. In Philo, you can stream over 60+ channels. It also consists of channels such as AMC, BBC, Animal Planet, America, Hallmark, History, and many many more. In addition to that, it also has unlimited DVR storage to record and also stream the TV shows offline.
Philo works on platforms like Android, iPhones, Tablets, and also the streaming devices such as Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, and also Amazon Fire TV Stick as well.
You can easily access and install Philo on Apple TV 4 or above gen from the App Store. This guide will show you how you can install and stream Philo on your Apple TV.
Here are some of the Philo plans and also their prices:
- The free trial is for 7 day period.
- It has a standard package, that costs 25 dollars per month.
- You can also get those additional add-ons such as Starz and Epix.
How to Get Philo on Apple TV?
- First of all, turn on your Apple TV and connect your TV to a stable and reliable internet connection.
- Secondly, navigate to the home screen of the TV and then click on the App Store icon.
- Select the search option that is at the top of the app store.
- Then, type Philo in the search bar and then press on OK button.
- Choose the official Philo app from that list of apps.
- Now, click on the Install or Get button to install the app on your Apple TV.
- When the installation is complete.
- Select the Open option and then launch it.
- After that, configure your Philo login credentials and then watch your Live TV channels without having any trouble.
Airplay Philo from iPhone or iPad to Apple TV
- Firstly, make sure that you have already installed the latest version of the Philo TV app on your iPhone or on your iPad.
- Secondly, connect both; the screen mirroring device and Apple TV to the same WiFi.
- Now, launch the Philo TV app on your iPhone or iPad and then log in to your account.
- When it opens, choose the content that you want to mirror.
- Now, open the Control Center available on your iOS device and then click on the Screen Mirroring option.
- Then, choose the Apple TV name.
- When the connection is done, you will see Philo TV live channels on your big TV screen.
These are the methods from which you can easily install Philo on your Apple TV.