In the App Store, you can see a lot of special and unique apps for iPhone and Apple TV as well. There are so many streaming apps, games, apps for photography, and much more.
However, The Smule app comes under the category of Karaoke apps. In this app, you can easily pick a song of your liking. It will play the background music of that particular song and will lyrics also. Sounds great? Moreover, you can sing to music. In the app, you can sing solo and also invite your friends to sing alongside you. Smule is by far one of the best karaoke apps for the Apple TV.
You can easily install or connect the Smule app only on the Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD. While in the older version of the Apple TV which includes Apple TV 3rd and below versions, there is not any app store to install the apps.
You are only restricted to the apps that are pre-installed. But if you want to connect on that, you can simply screen mirror the app from your iPhone. As the Smule app is available for iPhone, iPad, and for Apple TV as well.
How to Connect Smule to Apple TV?
- Firstly, go to the App Store on your Apple TV and open it.
- Now you will see some famous apps on the App Store.
- On the top of the screen, you will see ‘Featured, Top Charts, and more options.
- Go to the search bar. Now, the keyboard will appear on your screen. Search for Smule.
- Choose the Smile app on the list of apps.
- Then, on the next screen, click on the Get icon to download the Smule app.
- When your app is downloaded, after click on the Open icon to run the app.
- Now, Sign in with your account if it asks for it.
- Select a song that you like and reveal the singer inside you.
You can use this solution or method for the older version of Apple TV models.
- Firstly, install the Smule app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
- Secondly, connect your iOS devices to the same WiFi network which your Apple TV is having.
- Now, go to the Control Centre and tap on the Screen Mirroring option.
- This will make the iPhone search for a nearby Apple TV device. When your Apple TV is detected, tap on that.
- Then, open the Smule app and select a song.
- Now, the background music will play on your iPhone whereas the lyrics will appear on your Apple TV.