Before you know or find out if your MOTOROLA Moto G Stylus is locked. First, you have to check if your device cannot be unlocked by using the famous screen lock methods.
Mostly, for more security, your phone may be having standard screen lock.
How to Unlock Moto G Stylus?
Securities such as,
- Pattern: where you try to draw a simple pattern with your finger.
- Pin: That is an input of 4 or more numbers.
- Password: You can enter 4 or more signs.
You are also able to use the biometric security methods that are:
- Fingerprint: Use fingerprint scanning to unlock the Motorola Moto G Stylus.
- Face Recognition: Try to use the facial ID to unlock the front camera.
- Iris or Intelligent Scan: You can try these advanced security methods, which are available of selected devices only.
Before heading the solutions on how to unlock your Motorola Moto G Stylus, firstly you have to check the standard passwords, patterns, and also biometric solutions or methods to unlock the phone.
Now to unlock your Motorola Moto G Stylus, the first thing you have to do is find out the locking reasons. Here are some of the reasons for which your Motorola Moto G has a blockage:
Screen lock blockade
It is locked by the password, pattern, or by face lock. Now to successfully remove the kind of blockade, you just need to use Android Recovery Mode. It will make your phone completely hard reset.
Google Verification / Factory Reset Protection
When you have forgotten the Google account details and cannot unlock your phone then. You have to find out how to activate your Motorola Moto G with a new Google account.
For that you have to bypass the Google verification and for that follow these instructions:
- First of all, you will see the menu for verifying your account.
- Now we will activate the device without Google credentials.
- Firstly, press the back key to go to the previous pages/screens.
- Secondly, you will see a blue WELCOME screen. On the bottom, there will be an Emergency call option. Tap on that Emergency.
- Now, type this code *#812#.
- Further, this will access or open your phone. Open the list of applications and go to Settings.
- Scroll down and locate ‘Backup & Reset’ that is in the System clause.
- Now, select Factory data reset. And Reset your phone. Then press ‘Erase everything.
- This will take several minutes, after the reset, you can activate your device without the Google verification.