Facebook is a social media platform that caters to over three billion users worldwide. Facebook allows users to connect with friends and family, share photographs, message each other, and manage their social life.
Despite being one of the most famous social media platforms today, people are constantly afraid of it being taken from them. The platform has turned from a private space into a more public space as more and more companies join in on circling its user base.
With these changes taking place, consumers have been fearful about their social privacy with Facebook. It is common for people to wonder what it would be like if Facebook was removed from the internet altogether.
It’s hard to conceptualize away such feelings of fear when there are still several functions available on the site. This can make it difficult for some people to remove friends except list on Facebook without checking out alternatives.
However, this process can benefit those who are apprehensive about their privacy as well as improve their quality of life by reducing unnecessary stress and anxiety. In today’s guide, we will read about how to remove friends except list on Facebook.
Friends Except List
The friends except list on Facebook is a feature that allows users to see who has viewed their profile, even if they are not friends with them on the site. This can be useful for keeping track of who is interested in your profile, or for security purposes.
- To access the friends except for the list. Go to your privacy settings and click on the “Edit” button next to the “Who can see my stuff?” setting.
- From there, you will be able to adjust your privacy settings for individual items, including the friends except list.
How To Remove Friends Except List On Facebook
We all have friends on Facebook. But sometimes, adding too many friends can result in a cluttered newsfeed and notifications. If you want to focus your attention on only a few close friends, you can create a friends list and add them to it.
Then, you can remove all other friends from your Facebook account except for the ones on your list. Here’s how:
- Log into your Facebook account and go to your Friends page.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the “Add Friend” button and select “Create List”.
- Enter a name for your list and click “Create”.
- Start typing the name of the friend you want to add in the “Add people to this list” field. A drop-down menu will appear with matching names; click on the name of the friend you want to add. Repeat this step for each friend you want to add to the list.
Facebook has become an important part of our social lives, as it allows us to keep in touch with friends and family all over the world, share photos and videos, and announce important life events.
Unfortunately, Facebook also allows us to keep track of the people we want to stay away from whom we have blocked on Facebook.
If you find yourself constantly uninstalling Facebook apps or disabling features because it’s too difficult to manage your account settings without friends except listed on Facebook, this guide is perfectly written for you.