If you are here to find out how to unlock your Alcatel Phone if you have forgotten the pin or password, then you are at the right place. This is the guide that will show you how to unlock your Alcatel phone.
Nowadays, almost every person has a mobile phone. Every Android smartphone user sets his/her device so that others cannot access it. Unluckily, if you forget your mobile password, then you are unable to use your phone. This is a common problem that many Android users face.
There are so many ways to unlock your Android smartphone or tablet. Some of the methods are given below:
What is Hard Reset? Hard Reset or you may call it Factory Reset or Master Reset as well.
Hard reset re-installs all of the software, restart the device, and then deletes the data entirely from the device. It cleans the complete system of the device.
Unlock Alcatel Phone Pin Hard Reset
You can unlock the Alcatel phone by Hard Reset (Factory Reset). Hard reset is an easy and fast way to wipe out your data from the device. Hard Reset will delete all of your mobile data, so before doing a hard reset, you should keep a backup of your important data.
You can navigate the Hard reset options with the Volume buttons and press the power button to select it.
How to Hard Reset:
- First of all, turn off your Alcatel Android phone by holding down the power button.
- Then, press and Hold (Volume Up + Power Button)
(Volume Down + Power Button)
- After that, when you see the Logo displays, release all of the buttons.
- You will the Android exclamation mark. (Or it may take you directly to the recovery screen).
- Then, hold down the power button and press and release the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to choose the ‘Wipe data/factory reset option and then press the Power button to select it.
- Now a screen will appear saying YES or NO option, with the Volume buttons, go to the YES option and then select it with the power button.
- After this, go to ‘Reboot system now’ with the volume button and press the power button to choose.
- Finally, the device will restart and it may take a few minutes to start.
Unlock Pattern Lock with Google Account
if your Android phone is using an Android 4.4 or lower version, then you can simply reset your Phone by using your Google Account. ‘
First, you must be having an internet connection, which you may be having for sure. Follow the steps below:
- First of all, try the unsuccessful attempts on your Android device.
- Now, it will show you the ‘Forgot Pattern/Pin” Option.
- Then, Select the Forgot Pattern option.
- Now, sign in to your primary Google Account.
- Then, draw a new pattern, pin, or password.
- Tap on the Continue option.
- Now again draw a pattern or pin or password and tap on continue.