Vudu is an American digital video store as well as streaming service. The owners of Vudu are Fandango Media. It is a joint venture between NBCUniversal and Warner Bros, Discovery. This is a company that provides transactional video on the rental demands.
It offers the digital buying of the films. And also the integration with the digital locker services for the streaming digital copies of the films that are purchased as a home video in retail.
At first, this Vudu service was only on a digital media player that is called a Vudu Box.
As of the year 2019, Vudu’s selection includes over 24 thousand titles in its catalog and over 8 thousand TV shows. The titles range from most of the major motion pictures, independent films, anime, cartoons, etc.
In Vudu, the films are available to rent in Standard Definition SD, High Definition HD, and also in 4K ultra high definition formats as well. It has a Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, and HDR10 available on its content.
How to Remove Devices from Vudu
If you are having so many devices that are on your Vudu account, you may feel a need to remove one more device for whatever reason it may be.
The reason could be because you gave that to one of your friends or a family member. Or maybe you do not want to use that anymore and now you want to free up some of the space.
This guide will show you how to remove devices from your Vudu account with some of the easy steps.
How to remove devices from Vudu:
- First of all, open your Vudu app.
- After that, tap on the three lines in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now you will see a menu pop-up with a list of options. Go down in the menu and then locate and select Settings in it.
- Then, when you are in the Settings menu, go down the settings menu. Locate the option that says “My Devices”. Go into My Devices.
- Now in this section, just below, you will see there is a list of all of the devices that are currently on your account.
- Just tap on the device that you want to remove and then select “Remove Device” at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, you will see a confirmation window.
- Simply select “Yes” to confirm your action.
- Then after you tap on Yes, your device will no longer be part of that list. It will be removed from your Vudu account.