Just like a music application, YouTube also allows its users to shuffle its playlist. Did you know about this? If not then worry now because in this article I will tell you everything you need to know about shuffling YouTube playlists on your PC/TV/phone.
How To Shuffle YouTube Playlist on TV?
- Step no.1: Open the YouTube browser on your TV/PC/Phone.
- Step no.2: Navigate to the playlist menu which you will find on the left side of the screen.
- Step no.3: Now select your playlist which you will like to shuffle.
- Step no.4: Under your selected playlist you can see the ‘shuffle’ icon.
- Step no.5: Simply click on the icon in order to shuffle your playlist.
Shuffling the playlist on phone might be a bit more tricky than it was on shuffling your playlist on your PC. But it is possible nonetheless.
Just follow the steps given below in order to shuffle the playlist on your phone.
- Step no.1: Navigate to your YouTube app on your mobile phone.
- Step no.2: Just as I mentioned above. Search for the playlist you would like to shuffle.
- Step no.3: Once you have selected the playlist. Play it.
- Step no.4: Now expand the menu below the playback screen. You will find a shuffle icon there.
Watching YouTube on PC and phone is fun but the fun and excitement of watching videos on a big screen is something else entirely else.
And now you can also watch YouTube videos on TV as well. And now if you wish to shuffle the playlist there, it is possible but a bit tricky but I will tell you everything that you need to know in order to shuffle the YouTube playlist on your TV.
Simply follow the steps given below to successfully shuffle the YouTube playlist on your TV.
Everything you need to know about shuffling your YouTube playlist on your TV:
Shuffling the YouTube playlist is almost impossible on TV but you can try it by casting your YouTube on yourTV through your pc or mobile. And then control the shuffle option through your pc or phone.
How to cast YouTube on TV?
- Step no.1: Connect your TV and PC through a Chromecast. Insert the chrome cast in the HDMI portal on your TV.
- Step no.2: Make sure both your device are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Step no.3: Now go to your laptop browser and hit this YouTube page.
- Step no.4: Select the videos you want to play and you will see a casting option in the corner.
- Step no.5: You will now see a list and from that list select the device you want to cast the video on.
- Step no.6: Once you have selected the device. This will start the casting of the video on your TV from your pc.
After the successful casting, you are also able to control the options from your pc which also includes shuffling the playlist on YouTube.