Last updated: April 21, 2022
Using cheat codes in games has become a common thing because this allows a player to explore the game in a more open way. Wanna use sims 4 PS4 cheats?
Sims 4 for PS4 is a simulation game, which allows a player to create Sims, and then place them in a house. The player is able to place people in a virtual world, where Sims has their own bank accounts, and they even fall in love.
If you want cheat codes to work on PS4, then it will surely change the way you play this game. It can make your life easier, because you get access to a lot of money, and can change many aspects of the Sims you have created.
Such cheats give the player the power to create relationships and to end them. They can even create a house of their dreams, and put their Sims characters in those houses.
Best Sims 4 PS4 Cheats 2022
If you want funny and embarrassing things to happen to your Sims characters, then you can use cheats; putting the Sims head in the toilet is one of the funny things.
Even though players can use as many cheats as they like, but there is something that they have to remember. If they use cheats, then they won’t be getting any trophies in return, because they are disabled.
If you want to earn again, then you shouldn’t enable cheats, or just create a new game. You should read before Best Sims 4 Expansion Packs
If you want to use the cheats for Sims PS4, then you need to open the cheat console, and type the command “testingcheatstrue”.
The player can reach the console command very easily; all they have to do is type a bunch of buttons on the DualShock 4 controller. To achieve this, follow the steps below:
- Launch the game you want to play
- On your controller, press L1+R1+L2+R2; don’t leave the buttons
- When you see a thin box appear on the screen, it is the cheat console
- You need to press the X button on the controller and select the console
- Now, type the cheat code mentioned above, and press enter
- When the process is completed, then you will see a message that says the cheats are not enabled for use
- If the cheat console disappears again, then you can press the same combination you did above.
Cheats To Use
The cash in Sims 4 is called Simoleons, and anyone who has played this game would know, how important money is.
Nothing can be done without money, and if you don’t have any cheats, then you need to ear nteh old fashioned way. However, there are several cheats you can use, to get Simoleons:
- For 50,000 Simoleons, the cheat code is a motherlode
- For 1,000 Simoleons, the cheat code is kaching (you can try “rosebud” too)
- If you want to increase the money you have, by changing the amount, type “money”
- If you want lots in the neighborhood for free, type “FreeRealEstate on”
You want to build something and alter your house, then you can use the following cheats:
- For getting rid of object placement rules, you can type the cheat code “bb.moveobjects”. This will help the player overlaps things or put them close together
- When the players want to unlock the furnishing for a house, they have to play the game further. However, there is a cheat for this, where the player has to type “bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement”
- If you want to buy more things than you can, then the debug mode has to be activated; just use the cheat code “bb.showhiddenobjects” and you will get access to more items
- In case the player has the Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion for PS4, then they can edit many places like the police stations and hospitals. For this, they need to type the cheat code “bb.enablefreebuild”, and that would be it
- In case the player wants to increase the size of an object, then they should select the object, and press L2+R2 on their controller. After that, they should press up on the d-pad. For decreasing the object size, press the same controls, but choose down on the d-pad
- If the player wants to manipulate the roof of their real estate building, then simply press shift+c
The user would be able to modify relationships if they use the Sims 4 PS4 cheats. There are two different relationships statistics about how one character feels towards the other.
These statistics determine whether the two characters are friends, or they have romantic feelings for each other.
- The statistics change over time, and the user can use these relationship cheats to define the relationship between two sims
- For this, type modifyrelationship, then the first name of the 1st Sim, and then its last name.
- Repeat this for the second Sim, and then in the end type, 100 Relationshiptype. In the relationship type code, you can define what you want the two sims to be. You can write “LTR_Romance_Main”.
- Similarly, if you want to create a Sim to Pet Friendship, then simply time these words after LTR, in the cheat code.
- The player is also able to introduce the sim they have selected, to the other sims living in the neighborhood. For this, they should type, “relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others”.
If you want to get more skills in Sims 4, then there are cheats available for this as well. First, write down the following cheat code “stats.set_skill_level SkillName 10.”
You can replace the skill name with any skill that you want to develop in your sims, like mischief.
Some of the other Sims include fishing, guitar, bartending, programming, gardening, gourmet cooking, and comedy. You may also like: Best Candy Crush Cheats
These cheat codes can really help players have a good time when they are playing Sims 4 on PS4. If they use the cheats that are mentioned in this article, then they would be able to unlock more features and items.
This would surely enhance their gaming experience, making it a good time pass. So, use the cheats mentioned above, and play Sims 4 on PS4!