Roku streaming devices are designed for use with streaming services such as Netflix, YouTube, and other similar services.
However, social media services such as Facebook and Instagram are not supported by Roku.
Facebook is one of the world’s most popular social networking networks.
If you want to utilize Facebook on your Roku, you’ll need to make some changes to your device’s settings.
How to Stream Facebook Live on Roku
To use Facebook on Roku, follow the steps outlined in this guide.
There is no Facebook or related app in the Roku Channel Store, making accessing Facebook on Roku even more difficult.
If you have a smartphone, though, you can mimic Facebook Live, newsfeed, and other such features.
Using Facebook on Roku with Screen Mirroring is a simple process
- Join the same WiFi network as your smartphone and Roku.
- Go to the Settings option on the Roku home screen.
- Select the Screen Mirroring option from the Settings menu.
- To allow devices to mirror content, select the Always allow option.
- Select the Screen mirroring devices option after that.
- Your Roku device will look for other Roku devices in the area. Choose your smartphone when it detects.
- Now open the Facebook app on your phone, and it will appear on your Roku screen.
You can see your Facebook newsfeed, live videos, images, and everything else on Facebook using this way.
There is currently no method to install Facebook on Roku. If you want to use Facebook on your Roku, you’ll have to use mirroring.
Thats the last option you have to follow and nowadays lots of online options help but most of them just use the word there you will not find out the exact way.
If you know of another way to use the app, let us know in the comments box section.