Nowadays lots of people are looking how to tell if someone blocked you on Discord but yet no good idea they got.
Discord is like a social space, where people with the same interests hang out, it could be gamers, people who like the same anime, or so on.
Here, people can share their fan art, and even argue about different things like television show plots, or novel plots.
When people discuss or argue, there is always going to be that one user who is going to start abusing the other.
How To Tell If Someone Blocked You On Discord?
For this, Discord has given users the chance to mute and block someone, so that the noise can be controlled.
- When someone gets blocked on Discord, they can no longer send the blocker a message or make any trouble.
- This is a very fair system, which allows the user to feel safe on Discord, and have a good time.
- If someone blocks you on Discord for any reason, you won’t receive a notification or an alert for it.
Discord is a social network, which gives people a chance to share ideas and interests, but understands that two people might have disagreements leading to blocking.
The reason why the person who gets blocked, doesn’t get a notification is that they would make another account or try to harass the same person through another platform.
There is still having one more problem that how do you know if someone deleted you on discord.
As there is no alert of someone being blocked, the blocked person might not know for a while. However, it doesn’t matter either way.
Read more: How to fix the Hulu error code p-ts207?
How to Know Someone Blocked You?
So, there are simple ways of knowing if someone has blocked you on Discord.
- Firstly, you won’t be able to see their name on your friend’s list anymore.
- When you open an old message from them, to which you want to reach, you won’t be able to do that anymore.
- If you try reacting to the message, then your screen will shake.
- This means that you are blocked, however, if you can still react to someone’s message.
- Then you haven’t been blocked.
- If you think someone has blocked you, try sending a direct message to them.
- If the message successfully goes through, then you’re unblocked and still on their friend’s list.
- It doesn’t go through, then you are blocked.
There are also many other ways to tell if someone blocked you on discord without using an online tool or any kind of software.
Read more: How to Replace Kingroot with Supersu?
How to Block someone on Discord?
The problem that most users face is that, even if they block someone on Discord, that person is still able to see their posts. Discord how to check if someone blocked you without messaging them so, what’s would the solution for?
They can’t, however, interact with them. If you want to block someone, then follow the steps below:
- Select the username of the person you want to block.
- Right, Click on it, or tap on it.
- Click on the Block option.
- If you don’t want to block someone, but simply want to mute them.
- Then choose the option of Defeat.
- The user will be there, but even if they say or do anything, you won’t be disturbed by it.
The way people react to other people’s opinions nowadays arises the need for such block and mute options and see if someone blocked you on discord, do they appear offline or online?.
There are people who think that what they are saying is the only right thing. However, they need to listen to other people’s opinions and stop being abusive.
How to communicate with someone who blocked you?
If someone has blocked you then it means that they don’t want to talk to you.
There are, however, some ways you can still communicate with them and this article will show you how. Without further ado, let’s get into it.
Hiding your caller ID
This option allows you to call people without them knowing who it is. This method is excellent since, if you’re blocked, you will be able to bypass the blocked list.
Adding this code before the number that you’re trying to call will block your number so that it shows up as “Private” or “Unknown”
Random number generators
Random number generators are apps that you can download for free.
This app will assign you a randomly generated phone number so that the person who you’re trying to contact does not know who it is.
How to stop someone from sending messages on the Discord server?
Discord is one of the most interactive and engaging applications for people who like to keep in touch with their friends. That being said, there are some times when you do not want to block someone completely, but restrict his permissions.
This answer will show you how you can stop someone from sending messages to your server.
So without further ado, let us get straight into it.
- You can solve this issue using the option of “roles”.
- All you have to do is remove @everyone role’s permission to send messages.
- Then, give all the roles that permission, except for the person who you wish to restrict.
- This way, only people with the role will be able to send messages to your server.
Other than that, you can use moderation bots such as Dyno.
Can you send a friend request to someone who blocked you on Discord?
No, you cannot send requests to people who have blocked you.
There are some ways by which you can find out for sure whether you have been blocked or not
For example, when you send a message to the person in question, the Clyde bot tells you that your message was not delivered. This can be due to any of the following reasons:
- You are not their friend
- You do not share a mutual server with them
- The recipient is only receiving DMs from friends
- You have been blocked
Another excellent way of knowing whether you have been blocked is by reacting to any of their messages. If the reaction appears, you are not blocked. But if it doesn’t appear, you have been blocked.
Furthermore, when someone blocks you, you are immediately removed from their friend list.