Closed captions are extremely useful as they cater to the need of people with hearing difficulties. They are also a perfect choice for listening to your favorite show carefully even when you are sitting in a big crowd.
You can binge-watch your favorite series in one night as the closed captions will be useful in this case too. If you want to turn off closed captioning on your Samsung TV all you need is to follow some steps.
In this guide, we will explain to the users how to do it.
How to Turn off closed captioning on Samsung TV?
Captions can turn out to be a good choice especially if you are trying to learn a new language. It doesn’t matter what you want to do with the closed captions as they are very much helpful.
This is a complete tutorial on how you can make use of the closed captions on the Samsung smart TV. The closed captions or CC are a lot different than the subtitles and when it comes to the television support.
You can explore it fully and this process is very much similar to other television sets. However, as the manufacturers of television are various their methods can vary.
Here are the following steps that you can follow to turn off closed captioning on Samsung TV:
- Press Menu after checking it on your remote
- From the general menu select accessibility
- Toggle off closed captions from the top of the screen
- You don’t need to check the caption settings as they are already turned off
- In any case, if you have a different setup menu follow the second example above. Repeat the same steps but select off instead. The rest of the steps will be the same.
What if your closed captioning doesn’t turn off?
- Sometimes the closed captioning doesn’t turn off and it is a common issue.
- If you have guests or kids at home they may change the setting without your notice.
- When someone has enabled CC and you try to disable it but it still doesn’t go away. Likely, the setting on your TV isn’t the same.
Sometimes the closed captions will enable from the source too. You can check it on the cable and satellite box or any other devices that are currently in your use. You can connect Apple AirPods to Samsung TV.
There are a lot of devices in the market and you can watch a big variety of shows and other content. Make sure you can check the settings and turn off the closed captioning option.
Even if you turn it off on your TV while it is still enabled on your device it will be directly sent to the TV.
There are a lot of ways to do so:
- Press a key on your Roku remote.
- Select the closed options while toggling them off.
Some cable devices can vary when you access the menu. However, the setting is a good place to start your work.