Facebook and Gmail are some of the most popular social media platforms in the world. Most of the people who have a Facebook account also have a Gmail account.
If you have forgotten your Gmail password, then you can now get access to it using your Facebook account.
If you have got all your important documents in your Gmail account but you have forgotten your password, then you don’t have to worry anymore. Now if you have a Facebook account, then you are now able to recover your Gmail password using your Facebook account.
Use your Facebook credentials to log in to Gmail
When you are logged into your Facebook account you can automatically get access to your Gmail account. You don’t have to type in your username and password anymore to log into Gmail.
If you have forgotten your Gmail password, then you can reset it easily by logging you’re your Gmail account using Facebook. If you want to enable this feature, then you will have to link your Facebook to your Gmail account first.
- To do that you will have to open your Facebook account settings
- Gmail in the Linked Accounts section, and that’s it.
- Log in to your Facebook account then go to Gmail. You will be directed to your Gmail account without being asked to enter your login details.
Using Facebook To Recover your Gmail password
If you connected your Facebook account to your Gmail account, then when you are signed up to your Facebook you can automatically open your Gmail account. In this way, you don’t have to enter your password and username to enter into your Gmail. You will get immediate access to your Gmail account and from there you can reset your Gmail account password easily.
Follow the steps below to your Gmail password using your Facebook account.
- A pop-up window will appear
- Click on the Facebook account you have linked with your Gmail account
- Type your Facebook password, and click the “Next” button.
- Type the new Gmail password you want to use, and press the “Continue” button.
Resetting After Changing Your Password
- When you have reset your Gmail password then Facebook will give you the option to log out of active sessions.
- If you have forgotten your Gmail password, and don’t want to go through the hassle of signing in again then you can choose to click on the “Stay Logged In” option.
- If you suspect that your device might get in the hands of someone else, then you must use the “Log Out Of Other Devices” option. The current sessions of Gmail and Facebook on your PC, phone, or tablet, will be signed out.
- Gmail also offers the option of securing your account. If you have doubts that someone had access to your account, then Gmail can check if there were any changes made to your account.
- If you forget your Facebook and Gmail passwords often then staying logged in can be a good choice as well.
How can you recover your Gmail password?
There are several ways to recover your Gmail password, depending on how you’ve forgotten it or lost access to it.
If you’ve forgotten your password, but can still access your account, you can reset it by following these instructions.
If you’ve lost access to your account for some other reason (e.g., you deleted your account, or Google blocked it due to suspicious activity), you can try to recover it using the “Forgot Password?” function.
How can you recover your Gmail password without phone number?
There are a few ways that you can recover your Gmail password without your phone number.
If you have previously synced your Google account with another device (like an Android phone), you can use that device to receive a password reset SMS.
- If you have any other emails associated with your Gmail account, you can use the “Forgot Password?” feature on Google’s website to reset your password.
- Lastly, if you have set up a security question and answer, you can use the “Forgot Password?” feature to reset your password by answering the security question.
How to delete Gmail account permanently without a password?
There is no way to delete a Gmail account permanently without the password. If you forgot your password, you can reset it.
If you no longer have access to the email address or phone number associated with your account, you can’t recover your password and will need to create a new Gmail account.