Snapchat developed by Snap Inc. is an app for instant messaging which appears as a white ghost on yellow background. Millions of folks throughout the world connect to each other through this platform. You can also send public or personal images to each other through this app. People also love to send streaks to each other for fun on Snapchat.
The most amazing and unique feature of the app is that the message you send or receive from others is instantly deleted.
How to Unblock someone on Snapchat?
As Snapchat is a messaging app, so it is possible that you may get some offensive message from someone or you may not want to connect with someone. In this way blocking is the best option. But, sometimes you may want to unblock the one whom you have blocked.
Snapchat like the other platforms also provides the options of blocking and unblocking. In this article, we will explain all steps of unblocking someone on Snapchat whom you have blocked. You can only see a person in unblocking section if you blocked it.
Here are some easy steps that can help you in unblocking a blocked person on Snapchat.
By opening Snapchat
- In the first step, open your Snapchat camera interface by tapping at the icon of the Snapchat app.
- It is only possible if you are already login to your Snapchat account.
- In case you have not signed up for your Snapchat.
- Then first you have to log in to your account by entering your password and username.
By tapping on your profile icon
- After logging in to your Snapchat account, now you have to tap on your profile icon.
- If you are using a Bitmoji face then tap on it. You can see it on the top left corner of your screen.
- In case if you are not using Bitmoji then you have to tap on the icon that looks like the head and shoulder of a person.
By tapping on the “Setting” gear
- In this step, simply tap on the “Setting” gear.
- You can see it in the top right corner of your screen.
By tapping on “Blocked” after scrolling down
- Keep on scrolling down until you can see the “Blocked” option in the section of “ACCOUNT ACTIONS” present at the bottom of your profile page.
- By tapping on the “Blocked” option you can see a list of all the folks whom you have blocked from your Snapchat account.
Unblock Someone on Snapchat
- If you want to unblock someone, tap on the X that appears on the right of the name of the person whom you have blocked.
By tapping “Yes” when prompted:
- By doing this you can unblock the blocked person whom you want to unblock on Snapchat.
- If you want to have a chat or want to connect with the unblocked user, then you have to again add him/her as a friend.
- You can add them by scanning their scancodes or by the use of their username.
Are you a user of LinkedIn? Want to know to block someone on LinkedIn without knowing them? You should follow the mentioned link.