LinkedIn, as we know, is a website used by people o connect with each other in order to find employment. But sometimes you may find someone spammy or may feel that a person’s profile is fake on LinkedIn.
In this case, you may want to delete the connection with that profile.
How to Delete Connections on LinkedIn
Here are some ways by which you can permanently delete the connection on LinkedIn.
Using the Desktop site
You can delete the connection on LinkedIn by using the Desktop site by following the steps.
Step1- Open the LinkedIn webpage:
- First of all, sign in to your account by using your username and password, then do login. Login to your account will automatically open your LinkedIn webpage.
Step2- Click Search bar:
- After logging in to LinkedIn, simply click on the search bar that you can see on the top left corner of the LinkedIn page.
Step3:Type the name of a person:
- After clicking on the search bar, type the name of the person on the search box with whom you want to delete the connection on LinkedIn.
Step4: Click the target name:
- The name of the person whom you want to block will be seen below the search bar. You have to simply click the name.
Step5: Click the”…” button:
- On the right of the profile, you can see the “…” button. Just click on it.
Step6: Click at Remove Connection:
- In the last step, you have to click on the Remove Connection. By clicking this, you can delete the connection with the person whom you want to remove.
You can also delete connections using iPhone with the following steps.
Step1- Open the LinkedIn app:
- Open your profile homepage by logging into your LinkedIn account.
Step2: Tapping Search bar:
- You can see the Search Bar at the top of the LinkedIn page. Tap on the Search bar.
Step3- Type the name of the target person:
- After tapping on the search bar, you just need to write the name of the person with whom you want to delete your connection on the LinkedIn profile.
Step4: Tap at the name of the person:
- After searching the name of the person on the Search bar, you can see the name of the target person below the search bar.
- Now, you need to tap on the person name with whom you want to delete the connection.
Step5: Tap the “…” button.
- In this step, you have to tap at the “…” button that can be seen in the top right corner of the iPhone screen.
Step6: Tap at the Remove Connection:
- Now tap at the Remove Connection. Tapping of connection results in the deletion of your connection with that person.
Step1- Opening the LinkedIn app:
- In the first step, open the LinkedIn app, then log in to your account.
- Logging into your account leads to opening the Home page of your LinkedIn profile.
Step2- Tap Search bar:
- Now tap at the search bar at the top of the Home page of your profile to search the profile of the target person.
Step3- Type the name of the person in the search bar:
- In this step, type the name of the person in the Search bar with whom you want to delete the connection.
Step4- Tap at person’s name:
- Simply tap at the name of the person with whom you want to delete the connection on your LinkedIn profile.
Step5- Tap at “⋮”
- Now tap at the “⋮” which can be seen at the right corner of the top of the screen.
Step6- Tap at Remove connection:
- The option of Remove connection can be seen at the bottom of the Android screen. Tap it to remove connection with the person’s LinkedIn profile.