If you have linked your Steam account to your Faceit account but want to unlink it for any reason, the process is quite simple. Unlinking your Steam account from Faceit will disconnect the accounts, and you won’t be able to use your Steam account to log in or access your Faceit account. Here’s how you can unlink your Steam account from Faceit:
First of all, if you never heard of Steam or Faceit, I will give you a brief introduction to these two.
Let’s get started!
Steam is a video game service distribution and storefront which is developed by Valve. It was launched as an individual software client in September of the year 2003 as a way for Valve to supply automatic updates for their games. It also increases distribution and offering of third-party game publishers’ titles as well.
Steal offers different types of features, such as digital rights management (DRM), game server matchmaking, and also anti-cheat measures as well, also game streaming services, and social networking.
It offers the user updating the game automatically, cloud synchronization of the saved game, and community features like friend messaging, chatting in-game, and a community market as well.
Faceit is an e-sports platform which is founded in the United Kingdom in the year 2012. The founders of Faceit are Niccolo Maisto, Alessandro Avallone, Michelle Attisani. The company has managed some leagues for the games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Rocket League, League of Legends, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Dota 2, and also Team Fortress 2.
In the year 2022, it was announced that Faceit and esports company which is ESL were being attained by Savvy Gaming Group (SGG).
It is a company that is owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund. In terms of attainment, the two companies are all set to unite and form then form the ESL Faceit Group.
Can you unlink your Steam account from Faceit?
Well, yes you can easily unlink or disconnect your Steam account from Faceit.
- To do that, you will just have to go to the Settings page on Faceit and then click on the “Linked Accounts” tab.
- Which is right below “Steam”, then simply click on “Unlink”
Here is the step-by-step guide to unlink your Steam from Faceit.
- Log in to your Faceit account and then click on the Settings tab.
- Then, scroll down until you see the “Steam Integration” section and then click on the “Remove Account” button.
- After this, you will see a confirmation message on the screen which will ask you if you are sure and want to remove your account.
- Lastly, click on the option “Yes, Remove Account” button and you are all done.
Your Steam account will be removed from Faceit.