You are perfect at gaming? Let’s play together but first, we should change the Xbox controller to player 1 PC that’s will easy for both of us.
Everyone needs something through which they can relieve their stress and for a lot of people, it happens to be gaming.
Besides stress, there are countless ways how gaming can help a human develop different skills such as hand-eye coordination, decision making, and even vision.
Now let us talk about where can someone actually game. Do you have a PC or a tablet? If you do, congratulations, you have a gaming machine.
The debate about which machine gives the best performance or which graphic card to use or should you buy a Playstation or an Xbox is never-ending.
This article will serve as a guide to all Xbox gamers and the main focus would be on how you can connect an Xbox controller to your PC and change it to player 1.
Xbox is a video gaming brand designed and owned by Microsoft.
It depicts a series of video game consoles all of which are developed by Microsoft, with three consoles released in the sixth, seventh, and eighth generations.
Connecting your Xbox One controller to your PC is extremely simple. All you have to do is plug your controller’s USB cable and connect it through the USB port of your PC.
As soon as you do that, Windows will start installing the necessary drivers after which the Xbox button in the center will glow which will show that the controller has been connected successfully.
Wireless Xbox One controllers can be connected to PCs using Bluetooth.
Before that be sure to update your PC’s Windows to Windows 10. Now all you have to do is:
- Turn on your wireless controller by pressing the Xbox button
- Press the controller Connect button for 3 seconds and let go
The controller will be connected to Windows 10
Change Xbox Controller to Player 1 PC
- The first and quite possibly the best method is to restart your PC.
- What you need to do is make sure that the controller is the first thing that will be connected to the computer otherwise the wireless receiver will take over.
- After a successful system reboot, immediately search for a connection with the controller so the four lights start blinking.
- After the Windows starts, it should connect the controller to player 1.
This method has proven effective to almost all gamers with the same issue.
Follow these simple steps that will show you how you can delete specific controller drivers:
- Open control panel.
- Under the Hardware and Sound section, click on View Devices and Printers to check those settings.
- You’ll see Xbox 360 controller for Windows, and Xbox 360 Wireless controller make sure to delete the first one.
- Next, Disconnect the controller labeled as Player two.
Now, connect your controller to the PC and it should show player 1 on your controller.
The following steps will tell you how to run the troubleshooter and how you can use it to connect your controller to player 1:
- Open control panel.
- Go to the Hardware and Sound section, and then click on View Devices and Printers.
- Now Right-click on Xbox 360 controller for Windows and choose the Troubleshoot option.
- All you’ve to do is Wait for the process to complete see if it made any changes.
The device’s error message may have stopped responding could pop up, changing your controller to player one afterward.
Changing Xbox 360 controller to player 1
The most effective method is described in the following steps:
- Restart your computer with which the controller is to be connected
- After a successful reboot, immediately search for a connection with the controller which can be recognized by the blinking of all four lights.
- Let the Windows start normally.
Once the Windows starts, it should connect your controller to player 1.
Discussed above are all the possible ways an Xbox controller can be connected to your PC and changed to player 1.