Updated on January 31st, 2023
If you are here and looking for the instructions on how to clear Watch History on HBO Max, then you are just at the right place.
Let’s have a simple intro.
Here I will guide you on how to clear HBO Max watch history in this article. HBO Max remembers where you last left off in the TV shows or episodes and movies that you watch. You can select the show from the ‘Continue Watching’ option that is on the Home page to resume where you left off.
People also ask: Can you Download Movies on HBO Max?, HBO Max App Not Working on Samsung, How to Log Out of HBO Max on Roku, How to Get HBO Max on Vizio Smart TV, How to Enable Developer Option mode on LG TV
HBO Max ‘Continue Watching’ list keeps a show for 30 days. If you do not complete that within those 30 days’ time, then HBO will automatically remove it from the list. You can also remove those items manually if you want to from the Continue Watching list.
Here is how you can do that on your PC, or Mac by using any internet browser. You can do that also on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone by using the mobile app. Here is an official website, YouTube Channel, Facebook page, and Twitter posts.
How to Clear HBO Max watch history?
Here are the following steps:
- No matter what device you are having, the methods to remove shows or movies from Continue List are the same. The list of viewing is identical on all of the devices. And if you delete a show or movie from one device, it will be gone in every one of them.
- You can access your profile symbol by simply clicking on it. It is in the lower right corner of the mobile app, and also in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, choose ‘Continue Watching’ from the menu.
- Then, on the right side of the screen, select “Edit”.
- After that, to delete a show or movie, simply select “Remove” or press the “X” that is on the right side.
- Finally, click on “Done” when you clear all of the stuff that you wanted.
How to Permanently clear HBO Max watch history?
As HBO Max remembers what you recently watched in the Continue Watching list. It also allows you to resume that show or movie from where you last left.
Although, if you do not want to watch that movie or show again. And want to delete it permanently.
Let me teach you how to do that and permanently delete that title so you do not have to see it when you log in.
- Firstly, log in to your HBO Max account and sign in.
- Select the account icon that is in the top right corner.
- Now, go in “Continue Watching” from the menu.
- Now, in the new menu, go to Edit.
- You will see a list of titles that you are watching. Each of them will have a “Remove” button on it. Just remove the title that you want to remove by clicking on it.
How to remove something from watch history on HBO Max?
To remove something from watch history on HBO Max.
- Open the app and tap the Menu button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Then select “My stuff.” From there, find the program you want to delete and tap the “X” next to it.
How to erase watch history on HBO Max?
To erase watch history on HBO Max.
- First, open the HBO Max app.
- Then tap the Menu button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Next, select Settings and then History.
- Finally, tap Clear All to delete all your watched content.