Developer Option Mode on LG TV is a feature that allows users to access and modify advanced settings on their television. This feature can be used to customize a variety of settings, such as resolution, color temperature, and even setting up a custom menu.
Enabling Developer Option Mode on LG TV is simple and can be done by navigating to the Settings menu on the television and selecting the Advanced Settings option.
This will then provide users with access to the Developer Option Mode settings. Users can customize their television in a variety of ways.
People also ask: Install Apollo TV on LG Smart TV, Add Peacock to LG Smart TV, Change the input on LG TV, Get Discovery Plus on LG TV, Get HBO Max on Vizio Smart TV, Install File Manager in LG Smart TV
How to Enable Developer Option mode on LG TV?
If you’re looking to enable developer mode on your LG TV, there are a few different ways to go about doing so. The first option is to use the built-in settings menu.
To access the settings menu, open the TV’s main menu and select Settings from the list of options. From here, scroll down until you find Developer Mode and toggle it on.
- If you’d rather not use the settings menu, you can also enable developer mode using your smartphone.
- To do this, first, make sure that your LG TV is connected to the internet, and then open the Google Play Store on your phone. Search for “LG TV developer options” and install the app if it doesn’t already exist.
- Once the app is installed, open it and click on the button labeled “Enable developer options.”
- From here, you’ll need to select your TV’s model number from a list of options that will appear. Next, toggle on the option that says “Enable USB debugging.”
- Finally, turn on the TV’s Developer Mode by clicking on the checkbox next to it.
Once you’ve enabled developer mode, you’ll need to enable USB debugging on your TV in order to access the developer settings menu. To do this, open the Google Play Store on your phone and search for “LG TV USB debugging” again. This time, install the app if it doesn’t already exist and then follow the instructions that appear.
Once you’ve enabled both USB debugging and developer mode on your TV, you’re ready to start setting up your development environment.
You can also install Developer Mode App
To use the Developer Mode app, you’ll need to be connected to your network. Connect your webOS TV to a network and then launch the Developer Mode app.
- In order to sign in to your developer site, you’ll need to go to the LG Content Store.
- Search for “Developer Mode.”
- Click the Developer Mode app, and then click the Install button.
Turning Developer Mode on
- Once you’ve installed the Developer Mode app, you can enable Developer Mode on your TV.
- Open the Developer Mode app from the webOS TV Launcher.
- Login to the LG Developer Site using your email address and password.
- Use the Developer Mode to enable debugging.
- The TV will reboot.