The notion is an all-in-one productivity tool and workspace that allows you to embed all types of web-based content and services so that you can create more attractive and interactive pages.
By using Notion, you can easily embed just about any kind of service with a URL. Although, many more embed options are specific to different types of content.
Embed videos into Notion
The embedding of videos in Notion is the most useful feature of it. You can easily use that in your lecture videos that are on your Notion notes page or an orientation video on your company’s page.
If you want to embed a YouTube or Vimeo video, you can just copy and paste the video URL right into your Notion page.
- Then you can use the menu to select Embed Video. For an alternative, you can also paste the URLs of videos in the empty boxes.
- You are also able to embed an mp4 video file from your desktop into your Notion by selecting the Upload button after the video.
- Now your embed video is fully interactive, which will allow you to play, pause and scrub it around the timeline.
- Then, if you want to resize that video, just keep your cursor over it.
- Now, click on it and drag one of the black vertical bars which are visible on any side of the video.
How to Embed Spotify Playlist in Notion?
As the video embed is the most entertaining embed of Notion. A Spotify embed is also very much entertaining.
Here is how to combine your Spotify into Notion.
- First of all, click on the horizontal three-dot icon that is available next to a song.
- Then go to the album or playlist title that is on the Spotify desktop version.
- Now select “Sharing” > “Embed” code.
- This option will provide you with a piece of a0 “<iframe>” code.
- Now, in Notion, you have to type /audio and then paste your code into the “Embed Link” option.
- There will be a resizable window that will appear on the Spotify playlist, song, or album on your Notion page.
- The embeds of Spotify will just allow you to play 30-second sample audio of that song from your Notion homepage.
- In other words, there can be an embed of your favorite Spotify playlist. But it would not be of much use.
You are also able to embed the Soundcloud tracks into the Notion by using the /audio command.