Steam is a very useful platform for game lovers. It gives you access to get a digital copy of your admired computer games.
Many gamers prefer it because they can just download it rather than going to any store to buy a physical copy of their favorite game.
How To Fix Steam Store Not Loading?
Although steam is a stable platform for its users, sometimes people complain Steam is having a poor loading issue.
There can be several reasons behind the onset of such issues. It may occur due to a poor internet connection or an inconvenient web browser cache.
You can also fix this issue by deleting and then reinstalling your steam.
If you again find some technical issues, you can act upon the methods listed below to solve your “Steam Store Not Loading” issue.
Clear Your HTML Cache
Clearing your HTML Cache can help Steam to work properly. That’s why experts recommend that users should clear their steam HTML cache once in 2-3 weeks.
Follow the steps:
- Escape your “steam client” Press the Win + R button. “Run Application Box” appears.
- In the dialogue box, type “Control” then click OK to show a Control Panel.
- In the control panel, type in the dialogue box for File Explorer or any other Folder option.
- Click that “folder option”.
- Click “View” and an option appears “Show Hidden Files, Folders And Drives”.
- Mark that line, make the changes you want to, and close the window.
- Again press the Win + R button.
- A Run Application will pop-up.
- Here, in the dialogue box, write the account username of your Windows.
- Click OK and you will see a folder named “Local”. Click “Steam”.
- Now, a folder will appear named “HTML cache” In the cache folder, select all the items and press the delete button.
- Now, to confirm your deletion, press the Win + R Button and go running the Application.
- In the appeared dialogue box, type “steam://flushconfig” and press OK.
- After that, a window will appear to confirm your deletion.
- Press confirm.
If clearing HTML Cache doesn’t work, you can try the next method.
Clear The Web Browser Cache Of Steam
Sometimes, a corrupted web browser cache can lead the steam not to load anything. In this case, you can fix your steam store not loading issue by clearing all the web browser cache.
- Open Steam and click on the tab “Steam” appearing on the top left corner.
- Choose the Settings option.
- After that, click on the Web Browser option given there.
- Click on “Delete Web Browser Cache” and “Delete Web Browser Cookies”
- After clearing cache, restart Steam.
If your issue still obsolete, try the next method.
Read more: What Are Steamworks Common Redistributables?
Disable The Compatibility Mode
Compatibility mode may help to run your applications and files in the newer version of Windows but it may disturb the stable working of Steam.
So, it is a good move to turn off the compatibility mode to sort out the issue of Steam Store Not Loading.
Follow the instructions:
- Open Run.
- In the dialogue box, type c:\Program Files (x86)Steam.
- Press OK to open the System.
- Click on Steam.exe and select Properties.
- Click on the tab “Compatibility”.
- After that, click on the “Change Settings For All Users” option.
- Uncheck all the options and click OK.
- Open Steam and check if any problem is loading or not.
After acting upon all the methods listed above, we are sure that your Steam Store Not Loading issue has been resolved. Hopefully, your steam would be working without any hurdle.
If you have more queries regarding Steam loading and working, you can directly knock us at our website. We’ll try to respond to you as soon as possible! Official help: here