Updated on March 3rd, 2021
Whether you are using an iPhone or an iPad, it could be stuck with restarting loops. However, this is a common problem and can be easily solved. When the iPhone stucks in a boot loop, then the phone will restart and the user won’t be able to use it.
There are three main solutions that you can use in this article, which will solve the boot loop problem.
Cause of iPhone Stuck in a Boot Loop
The first cause of this problem could be a failure in a software update. When the iOS process is updating and it suddenly halts, then the iPhone could be stuck in a boot loop.
When the update is complete, there is a chance that the phone might malfunction and this issue persists. This issue can also happen if the user tries to jailbreak iOS.
- It is a very dangerous thing to do, and if it is not done properly, then the iPhone will break down, and won’t perform again.
- The last cause of this issue is an unstable connection.
- When the user updates or backup data with iTunes, then an unstable connection occurs between iPhone and computer.
- This can lead to the iPhone being stuck in a boot loop.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop?
This is the first solution to the problem. AnyFix is designed to ensure that the problems users face in their iPhone products, get fixed.
For example, if your iPhone won’t charge, it won’t turn on or there is a boot loop problem with it, then AnyFix can fix it.
- You can download AnyFix from its official website, and launch it.
- Then the user can connect their iPhone to the computer, using USB cables.
- Click on the System Repair option when you see it.
There is a category of 50+ iPhone problems, after choosing it, click on the Standard Repair option and then download the firmware. Put the phone in recovery mode, and the iPhone will recover itself.
iTunes Latest Version
If you don’t want to download software to fix this problem, then you can update iTunes to its latest version.
Check if a new version is available, and then follow the instructions that you see for the new version.
Force Restart iPhone
This is the most commonly used way to fix the problem of the iPhone stuck in a boot loop. You need to force restart your phone, and if you have iPhone 6, then just follow the steps below:
- Press the home and power button at the same time.
- Hold for at least 10 seconds, or until the screen goes black.
- Release both buttons, and then press the power button.
- Hold it until the Apple logo comes on the screen.
Read more: How To Pair Apple Watch With New iPhone?
Recovery Mode is also a way through which, you can repair the system of your phone. However, note that if you enter the recovery mode, then it would end up in the loss of data on the phone.
Thus, don’t apply this step, until you have all the data safely backed up.
Follow the steps below to activate the recovery mode:
- Open the computer, iTunes, and then connect the USB cable of the iPhone with the computer.
- Don’t run the iTunes program yet.
- Connect the other end of the cable with your phone and press the Home button at the same time.
- Hold the side volume down button, until you see the iTunes logo appear.
- The phone is now in recovery mode.
A window will pop up in iTunes, offering the user two options: 1) update or 2) restore the phone. The user has to choose the second option, and the boot loop problem will be solved.
Read more: How To Make A Video On A Live Photo