You may sometimes get bored of some songs which were your favorites at some time. It is a common thing nowadays. Most people get bored of listening to the same songs again and again.
And most people want to clear the song’s history because they want to hear something new.
This is a guide that will help you and guide you on how to clear song history on Amazon Music:
Here is how to clear song history on Amazon Prime Music
- First of all, log in to the website of Amazon Music with the credentials that you use on your phone.
- Now, after you sign in, you will see a Recents tab that is on the left menu.
- Click on Played. This will open all of your songs with the timestamp as well.
- Then, whichever song you want to remove, just check the box that is besides that song.
- Next, tap on the three-dot menu.
- Then select Remove song from history.
- There will be no changes immediately on your phone app. For that, you will have to sign out from your app and sign in once again.
- To do that, tap on the gear-shaped icon that is on your app and then sign out.
How to remove the whole album
For an alternative, if you want to remove the complete album, you can go to the top of the page where all of the albums are available and click on See All option.
- Next, you can hover on top of the thumbnail.
- Then click on the three-dot menu and then select Remove song from history.
- And that’s simple as that.
Of course, you would be wanting to remove the entire album, then select a song individually, and then keep removing each of them. The “Recently Played” section will have more songs as you listen to new songs. It will also keep out the songs that you do not want from the queue.
Moreover, if you are using a shared account, it also does not let the other person from knowing your taste in music, so that he cannot judge you by your taste.