On your Android device, you may watch Amazon movies and TV series. Let’s have a look at the guidelines.
Amazon already allowed us to use the Android smartphone to watch movies at paid cost.
Stream Amazon Prime on Android
Step-by-Step Instructions for Downloading the Amazon Prime Video App:
- Android users may watch Prime Video.
- Offline Viewing of Prime Video
- Use the Android App to Watch Prime Video on Your TV
If you have Amazon Prime, you can watch all of your videos on your Android phone or tablet. On an Android phone or tablet, here’s how to get started viewing Prime Video.
The instructions in this article are for Android 9 and up.
Install the Amazon Prime Video App on your Android device. Before you can watch Amazon videos on your Android device, you must first download and install the Amazon Prime Video app.. Here’s how to do it:
If you already have the Prime Video app loaded on your Android smartphone, continue ahead to learn how to utilize it to watch Amazon content.
- On any Android phone or tablet.
- Go to the Google Play store.
- In the Search bar, type Amazon Prime Video and pick it when it displays here.
- Install should select.
- Your device has the app downloaded and installed.
- To launch the app, tap Open from the installation screen, or hit the Home button on your phone or tablet.
- Then swipe to the right screen to discover it.
- You can find it in the apps drawer if you don’t see it.
Make a note of it on your Android’s home screen so you can access it easily in the future. You can use the best Android launchers also.
How to Get Started with Amazon Prime Video on Android
After you’ve installed the app, you can begin watching videos from Amazon Prime’s massive collection. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Prime Video app on your smartphone or tablet.
- If you don’t already have an Amazon account, you may do so. Please log in now.
- You may start watching films right away by selecting them from the main screen or scrolling down to Included with Prime to see what’s included with your membership. Toggle on the Free to Me option in the upper-right corner to filter out videos that require a subscription.
- Choose the movie or TV show you wish to view, then hit the blue Play Movie symbol to begin streaming the video on your device right now.
- Many other titles that aren’t included in your Prime membership can search for, rented, or purchased.
If you’re not online, here’s how to stream Prime Video.
You can download practically any video included with Prime to watch offline if you’re traveling and don’t have access to a data connection. This is how you do it:
Only paying Prime members have access to the download option. Amazon Household members with shared Prime privileges are not eligible.
- Locate the video you wish to save.
- Select the video icon.
- Click on the Download button.
- If prompted, select the download quality. The higher the quality, the more storage space your phone or tablet will need. Then choose to Begin downloading.
- Open the Prime Video app and browse to My Stuff > Downloads when you’re ready to watch.
- Either pick Play on the video icon or select Play download from the three vertical dots.
If you want to view Prime Video on your TV, you have two options:
- Control a Fire TV device with the Prime Video app: If you have an Amazon Fire TV device.
- Tap Watch on Fire TV after picking a video.
- Then switch on the right input on your TV and watch.
- Connect your phone or tablet now.