If you have used Clip on Twitch, then you would know that it is the quickest way of sharing unique Twitch moments.
These moments are taken from broadcast, which enables the broadcasters to grow their channel, as they share the clips on social media.
How To Clip On Twitch Pc / Ps4 / Xbox / Mac?
Creating Clips on Desktop
If you want to create clips, then while the video player is running, hover over the Clip icon. However, for those who want a shortcut to it, they can simply press Alt+X when they are using Windows, and if they using Mac, then “⌥ + X”.
When you click these keys together, then a new clip creation page will open in the new tab.
- You can select the video segment that you want to take part in the clip; just use the slider that you see below the video.
- You can even give your clip a title and then click on Publish.
- When the clip publishes, you will get to see the finished clip.
- You will also the name of the creator and the title of the clip, along with the number of views and the date when it was created.
There is also a link below the video, which you can share with people on social media.
Creating Clip-on Mobile
if you are using iOS, then while the stream is going on, just tap on the screen.
- First, tap the share icon, and then the create clip at the bottom of the share options.
Creating a clip is slightly different when it comes to Android.
- When you are creating a clip-on Android, tap the past broadcast, or just highlight what you are watching.
- Then, tap on the create clip button, which you will see on the video player.
- The clip generates on its own, and you will see multiple options for sharing the video. You can do so through a link, social media, or even Twitch Whisper.
Filtering Twitch Clips
There are so many clips on Twitch because people want to share what they love about a stream with others.
- If you want to find the popular clips of a channel.
- Then go to the video tab of the channel, and then open the drop-down menu.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the option of ‘Filter by’ and then select ‘Clips’.
- You can filter the clips by the most viewed clips from the past month, week, or any time.
The reason why people look for clips is that it is a great way to get familiar with a channel and its content.
- If you want to view clips from a specific category, then click on the Browse button, which is at the top of the site.
- Select the category that you want to see, and then use the search bar.
- Click on ‘clips’, which you will find in the top left-hand corner, and in the drop-down menu, you can find the clip by either its popularity or language.
Managing Clips in Twitch
If you have made many clips, and you don’t want them to be clutter, then use Clips Manager.
- You can easily find clips manager on the dashboard; simply click on Contents and then Clips.
- On the Clips Manager page, you will find all the relevant information about your clips, including their titles.
- They can be sorted as per their date, or by using a keyword.
- If you want to see the clips that are created for your channel, then this is the page where you will find them.
It has done everything about clip On Twitch in all options.
People Who Broadcast on Twitch
If you want to promote your channel on Twitch, then you have to be creative about it.
- While streaming, ask your viewers to share their favorite clips of their broadcast and choose the best from them after the broadcast ends.
- You can share these clips on social media, and that will surely give a boost to your channel.
- Even though it sounds easy, but choosing the best clip is not an easy job.
You must look for those clips that show special moments. Just compile the best one, and even make a trailer out of them.
If you share it on Twitch, then people will know what your channel is all about.