AirPods pretty much change the way people looked at earphones. Wireless earphones, where the user doesn’t have to untangle a wire each time? So, getting failed again? Let’s connect AirPods to MacBook?
Who wouldn’t want that! AirPods can be easily connected with Mac so that the user can watch movies, or listen to their favorite music.
Connecting AirPods with Mac
If you want to connect AirPods with Mac, then follow the simple steps below:
- Open the lid of the AirPods case
- Press and keep on holding the setup button, which is at the back of the case
- When the status light flashes white, let the button go
- Open your Mac, and go to the Apple menu
- Click on System Preferences and then Bluetooth
- When you see the Devices list, you will see AirPods
- Click on Connect
- When the AirPods support the connection, click on Enable
- Say ‘Hey Siri’, and Siri will connect with the AirPods
- AirPods are now successfully connected to Mac
- When you want to disconnect both devices, then switch off the Bluetooth option on Mac, and turn of the AirPods.
Since both AirPods and Mac are Apple products, it is very easy to connect them. However, AirPods can be connected to non-Apple devices as well.
- First, open the device with which you want to connect the AirPods, and turn on Bluetooth
- Open the lid of the AirPods, press and hold the button on the back of the case
- When the white light flashes, let go of the button
- The AirPods will appear in the list of the Bluetooth devices
- Simply select AirPods from the device, and they will pair right away
AirPods are expensive which is why some users don’t know whether to buy them or not. To make a purchase decision, users should consider the pros and cons of AirPods.
The audio quality of AirPods is outstanding. Those who like listening to music would definitely love the audio quality. Whether it is acoustics or jazz, the sound quality won’t be affected.
If you compared the sound quality of earbuds with AirPods, then AirPods aren’t as harsh as earbuds are. In fact, earbuds have thin sound, and they have frequencies that can be annoying for a user.
Whether the user is using AirPods for their iPhone, iPad, or Mac, the sound quality will remain the same.
This is another advantage of getting AirPods; the look. For those who have been using earbuds for a long time, they will definitely find AirPods to be more aesthetically pleasing.
They are beautiful, and when you take them out of their case, it would give you a soothing feel.
While some users feel that there are ergonomic issues with AirPods, others are satisfied with how they look and feel. They are well captured in their case by a magnet and can charge while they are in that very case.
They are very comfortable to use because they are not earbuds and AirPods. In-ear earbuds can become itchy after some time.
Similarly, if you wear headphones for too long, the head will feel heavy. However, AirPods are very lightweight, and they won’t make your ear itch at all.
Ease of Use
It is very easy to connect AirPods to different devices, through Bluetooth.
The problem with earbuds is that the user always has to untangle the wire before plugging it in. On the other hand, AirPods don’t have a wire, so they don’t cause any hassle and would connect right away.
While there are many advantages to buying AirPods, there are some factors that buyers should consider before making a decision.
While earbuds can be connected to a device with a single hand, the user has to use two hands to get the AirPods out of their case.
Secondly, AirPods don’t have any controls on them, which makes it hard to pause a song, increase or decrease the volume, and so on. The user has to control such things using their device.
However, AirPods is an invention, which has made it easier for people to get good sound quality. It might be expensive, but considering the advantages listed, it is worth a purchase!
Read more: 10 Best Alternative to SoundCloud