If you are thinking about how to connect your Samsung TV to your WiFi without an adapter, then you are just at the right place.
This is a question by many, especially for the older TV models. Here we will provide you with the solutions and answers to it.
Now to connect your Samsung TV to your wifi without the help of an adapter. Simply go to the network settings and then highlight the “WPS” option. Now, hold down the WPS button on your remote and the TV should then automatically connect.
Just keep in mind that if your TV is not having a WiFi card, then you may be needing the help of an adapter for sure.
First, let’s start with the essentials and then find out how to manage to connect your Samsung TV to Wifi without the need for an adapter.
How to Connect Samsung TV to WiFi without Adapter?
The adapter means that we can directly refer to a LAN card that is the hardware piece for WiFi connectivity.
Every single drive using WiFi has a built-in LAN card. If you have a TV that does not have one, then it cannot be connected to WiFi unless you attach one with it.
The latest versions of Samsung TV mostly have WiFi cards. So it can automatically scan for networks and connect your TV to them.
There are 2 solutions to connect your TV to WiFi without the help of an adapter.
Method 1: Use Wireless Wifi Card
The first method is the easiest way to connect your Samsung TV to WiFi. You just have to use the help of the built-in network settings on your device.
(For this, you must be knowing your network’s WiFi Password)
Here are the steps:
- Firstly, turn on your Samsung TV and then enter the Menu Settings by pressing the button on your remote.
- In the menu, locate the Network tab and then enter the Network Settings.
- Highlight and then select the Next button on the screen and then move on to the next window.
- Now, you will have to locate a White box and then type your WiFi network password.
- After that, your TV will be connected to the wireless network.
If this method does not work for you, you can try the second method then.
Method 2: Connect to WiFi via WPS
Now make sure to follow the steps carefully to make sure the connectivity of your Samsung TV.
And also see that your router has a WPS button.
- Go to the Network Settings of your Samsung TV and then highlight the WPS button.
- Press the Next button and on the next page, hold down the WPS button on your remote, and then your TV will be connected to WiFi automatically.