If you are having a short space of memory in your Samsung TV, and you do not know how to clear it? You do not have to worry as this is the guide about it.
It is quite easy to clear your memory on Samsung TV.
Having no space can also cause your Samsung TV to slow down. Low memory or no memory also makes to unable to save new shows and recordings which you want to watch afterward. So let’s find out how to clear the memory on a Samsung TV?
- Now to clear the memory on a Samsung TV, you will have to clear the cache on your system.
- Now to make this happen, just hold on the power button down on the remote for about 10-15 seconds.
- This is by far the easiest way to clear your memory.
If you are still looking for more information on how to clear your memory on a Samsung TV, then you are at the right place. Just keep reading this guide and you will find out a lot about how to clear your memory on Samsung TV.
Delete Internal Memory on Samsung TV
Now, clearing the memory and clearing the cache on your TV are both important at the same time. Clearing up your data can be beneficial so that you can download more apps. Moreover, it also helps to speed up your TV for the best output and clearer picture.
It is a good idea to clear your cache once in a few weeks. This will make your device to be running well and at a speed. It will not be having its memory full of some unwanted information.
Now to clear the cache on your Samsung TV follow these steps:
- Hold on the power button down for 10 to 15 seconds and then restart your device. This will automatically tell your TV to clear your cache.
- If this does not work for you, then read the next step.
- You can also open the browser and go to Settings and then choose Web Browser Settings > General > Delete History > and then click yes.
Find out the total storage left
How can you find out storage left on your TV:
- First of all, go to the apps page.
- Then, select “more apps” which is shown at bottom of the screen.
- Memory used and the memory not used will be displayed on the bottom side at the right corner.