If you do not want to see any app in your purchase list which you have downloaded, you just cannot delete it from the App Store. Then just look at your purchase history. But let me tell you that you cannot remove the apps from there.
How to delete Purchase History on iPhone
Yes, it is possible for you to delete your purchase history in the app store.
- Just go to Settings and then iTunes and then App Stores.
- After that, tap on Your Account.
- Now, Scroll down and locate the option “Purchase History”.
- Here you will see a blue arrow that is pointing up.
- Click on that arrow and it will show you more options.
- Now you have two choices, “Show All or “Don’t Show”.
- Then if you tap on Remove at the top right corner of each app and when it asks.
- Just confirm it by pressing OK.
- And you are all done.
- Your Purchase History is no longer there.
- The only way to get that back is to view it by re-buying the games and apps as well.
You will still have that app on your iPhone. But you will not see the purchase history as it is not there.
There are many reasons why you would want to do this. One of those reasons is the Permanent deletion which means deleting the app from your device and iPad does not just mean that you deleted the install or delete the game itself.
- There is that option that is below “Settings” and then “General” and then “Usage” and after that “Manage Storage” where you can delete it.
- There is one other reason that can be because of the problems it is causing with the iOS update.
- Such as updating some of the apps and leaving others behind.
- This mostly happens mainly due to storage problems.
There are basically three ways to delete or erase the apps from your device.
Physically Erase App:
- You can just go into your iTunes and then click on Apps that are below the Library header at the top.
- Then click on an app and go to the File menu.
- Select the “Delete App” option and then click OK.
First of all, be sure that you keep a backup of your apps on your iCloud or iTunes so that you can restore everything that you were gone after the restoration of the device.
- To restore it, simply go to Settings.
- Then go to General > Usage > Manage Storage.
- Now tap on iTunes and App Store and wait for it. It will find each and every app that you were having on your device.