If you use Google to install the Windows 10 iSO file, you will see the first result displayed on the screen here.
And you will be prompted to download the ISO using the Windows 10 media creation tool.
Media creation tools allow users to download an iSP image to create a bootable drive or upgrade their current version for those unfamiliar.
Download Windows 10 ISO Files Without Tools
Downloading an ISO using the Windows 10 creation tool is very easy. But this method is very annoying as you have to click dozens of times to download the ISO file.
Still, in many situations, you may run into specific problems while using the tool. It is a significant problem in many applications.
Common Tool problems
- Periodically, the media creation tool throws a random error and suddenly stops the download.
- There is no easy option to pause or resume the installation process.
- The download speed is not good while using the Windows Media Creation Tool.
- While using the creation tool, you may have to re-download the file multiple times each time you need to use it.
- Whatever the reason, media creation tools are prolonged.
To avoid these issues, try the following methods to download Windows 10 ISO files without using media creation tools. Different ways to install Windows 10 iSO image without media creation tool. Be careful about creating a system to restore the point when something goes wrong.
Download iSO file without Windows 10 media creation tools (Google Chrome)
Follow the steps carefully:
- Launch your Google Chrome browser, go to the following URL, and press Enter.
- When you access the web page, right-click anywhere. And click the select Inspection from the context menu that appears.
- In the Developer Console that appears, press the “Three Dots” icon in the upper right corner and press the More Tools option. Select a network condition from the context menu.
- In the User Agents, uncheck the Select automatically button from the Custom drop-down menu.
- Now reload the web page.
- Select the Windows 10 edition from the next window that appears on your screen and install it on your device. This option is on the Select Edition drop-down menu.
- Once you selected the required Windows edition, review the process. Now select the language you prefer and check again.
To complete the entire process choose either the 64 – bit download or the 32-bit download option. The Windows iSO file will start downloading automatically.
Download iSO file without tools( with Edge)
Microsoft Edge is a built-in web browser for all Windows 10 users; you may feel that you can safely download ISO image files using the Edge browser.
The process for downloading an ISO file without using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool is as follow:
- Start the Edge browser and go to the Microsoft download site.
- Right-Click any part of the web page and go to the Element Inspection Emulation tab. Change the user agent to a non- Windows agent.
- The browser will reload automatically. If not, refresh the page to start downloading the required version of the Windows 10 iSO file.
And if you Windows 10 still has no updates? Click here to update it.
Download iso file without tools (Firefox)
Fire fox can change the user agent in its browser to allow the Windows 10 ISO file to be download.
Follow the steps given below
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your computer and go to the Windows 10 ISO page
- Now press the three horizontal lines and select the Web Developer Inspector.
- In the inspection window, go to the “responsive design mode.”
- Select a non-windows device from the drop-down menu that appears below the address bar.
- Now refresh the page, your Windows 10 ISO without any restrictions will be downloading your system.
Download ISO file without using Windows 10 media creation tool( using Mac or Linux PC)
Suppose you are using multiple systems or a different operating system other than Windows. Then you can use it to download the iSO file. This method works well on non- Microsoft operating systems.
- Start a Web browser on your system. Mac users can use Safari or other browsers to perform their tasks.
- Go to the Windows 10 ISO file web page. This time you are not redirecting to use or update the media creation tool.
- Select the edition you want to use and review the process.
- Select the language to download the 64-bit or 32-bit version.
Keep in mind that these download links are only active for 24 hours. After this period, you will have to follow the steps above to download the ISO file Windows 10 file without using the media creation tools.