Updated on November 12th, 2021
Were you already trying so hard to get the best tool to find someone’s exact location with an IP address?
If you don’t have the perfect answer then you are in the right place because we will tell you what IP address information is appropriate for your needs.
Find Someone’s Exact Location With IP Address
If you are looking to find the exact location of someone with an IP address then IPookuptool might be the best solution to resolve your issue.
This way, you can get the city, country, region, zip code, latitude, longitude, and location of someone. You can get everything right through one IP address.
All you should do is go to their official site and insert your IP address into the search bar and the tool will give you all the necessary information.
- It will give you all the common data to retrieve information from someone so that you can deliver relative content.
- The best thing about IPookuptool is that it delivers geo-location data to the device.
- Also, you can see all previous queries from the history option.
- This IP address basically gives you all the information you need.
To use the prices, you need a monthly subscription and you can easily search up to 10,000 searches a month for free. This does not mean that you need to subscribe to it because IPlookuptool gives you access to all informative features in their paid or free plans.
Another one is DBIP
DBIP is another best tool for locating the same location with an IP address. It covers literally more than 1.5 million communities in 200,000 towns around the world.
You don’t even have to worry whether you are French or Spanish as DBRIP supports more than 50 languages to facilitate the search of sites with an IP address.
You can find any unknown person who tries to give you threats or hurt you in any way, using the threat level assessment. It can also protect your entire data using the Threat Level Assessment.
It may receive email notifications by configuring the dashboard alerts.
The pricing of DBIP is based on the three types of APIs.
Basic API, Basic API, and expanded API with different people plans.
It is for the real-time visitor tracking tool and it provides you a unique separate dashboard and helps you to understand how to find the same place of a person using an IP address.
- The entire IP information tools analytics will keep tracking visitors’ activities only when you are on the site.
- They will also supply you with something scripted to make your own dashboard with activities.
- The most interesting part about a tracker is that, you can just follow all their information right through the link they clicked in, country, region, city, and much more, the amount of time he spent on your site, and much more.
- You can trace and track them with IP address tracking.
The open tracker also has a pricing plan, which is converted into three plans for a small business and consultation and everything depends on the amount of user login.
Small businesses receive $49 per month and can only access them with one connection and another license with the basic features.
For the corporate plan, it is $349 per month, this plan goes for one license and you can log in 10 times.
For a consultation, you can obtain an unlimited site license and connections, you can log in with them to review their study without any difficulty.
If you would like to serve your custom data clients while using the IP address and you know how the API works then you can certainly find the same location as someone with the IP address and IPStack because this is the best service for providing all the basic information.
When using the IP battery, you can get all the geolocation API services because it is much easier and flexible to use than others.
- It has some characteristics that are like covering at least 2 cities of lambs with the same location anywhere in the world.
- It also offers the option as though you want to collect information from some specific services.
- If you are a premium user, they will provide you the option only if you want to provide the connection of API with SSL.
It also has a certain price request and as usual, I said about others, it also has three primary plans is Basic Plan, Professional, and Professional Plus.it also provides you with a free plan as you can use it without any membership.
The basic plan is that you will have to pay $9 per month and then you will get 50,000 applications with limited features. With the business plan of 49 dollars a month, you’ll get the same 50,000 plus basic features and mass endpoint.
In the most professional plan, you need to pay $99 per month 2,000,000 applications per month with professional features and some security.