I have an error on my Chrome book that says, ” Google Chrome OS can’t open this page.”
It will be available on MyWay New Tabs, Roblox, YouTube, Spotify, Now TV, Levu, and Facebook. To fix this, try restarting your Chrome book or erasing your browsing data.
How To Fix Google Chrome OS Can’t Open This Page
- Google Chrome OS cannot open this page.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click Other in the upper-right configuration.
- Under the Privacy and Security, click Site settings.
- Click on the Flash.
- At the top, turn off Block sites from running Flash recommended.
What to do if my Chrome book shows that Chrome OS is missing or corrupted?
- Please turn off your Chrome book and then turn it on. Tap and grip the power button until the device turns off; wait a few seconds. Then press the power button to start your device again.
- Reset your Chrome book to factory settings.
- Reinstall the Google Chrome OS.
How do I enable Google Chrome OS in Chrome mode?
Here are the general steps to turn on developer mode on your Chromebook:
- Turn off your Chrome book.
- Hold down the Esc+Refresh F3 button and press the power button. Then release the power button.
- The recovery screen is displayed on the screen. Now press Ctrl + D to turn on developer mode. Then wait a few minutes.
How do I unblock the Google Chrome OS?
To do this, press and hold Escape + Refresh + Power for 3 seconds.
- It will open the Google Chrome OS recovery page.
- You should see a photo of your USB stick on this page.
- From there, press Control +D to open the developer mode screen.
- Pressing Enter on this screen will clear all plugins from your Chrome book.
How do I get my Chrome Book screen back to normal?
- Press Ctrl+Shift + Refresh until the Chrome book display returns to normal.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+ Refresh to rotate the Acer Chrome book screen 90 degrees.
Why can’t I use Google Chrome?
To fix it, check if Chrome is blocked by antivirus software or other software on your computer.
- Now, you can continue your computer and see if the problem goes away.
- Uninstall and reinstall Chrome.
- If the above solution doesn’t work, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome.
- Get Google drive.
Why can’t ai log in to my Chrome book?
- If you forget your username or password, go to accounts.google.com/singin/recovery.
- This message means that your Chromebook doesn’t have a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Connect to another Wi-Fi network and sign in with your Google account.
Why can’t I connect my phone to my Chromebook?
- If you’re having trouble using a Bluetooth device on your Chromebook, try the following steps :
- Check for system updates.
- Install any available updates.
- Then, Turn off Bluetooth and then turn it back on.