Last updated: May 14, 2022
I have an error on my Chrome book that says, ” Google Chrome OS can’t open this page.”
It will be available on MyWay New Tabs, Roblox, YouTube, Spotify, Now TV, Levu, and Facebook. To fix this, try restarting your Chrome book or erasing your browsing data.
- 0.1 What if Google Chrome OS says I can’t open this page?
- 0.2 How do I enable Google Chrome OS in Chrome mode?
- 0.3 Why can’t I use Google Chrome?
- 0.4 Why can’t I connect my phone to my Chrome book?
- 1 How do I clear the Google Chrome cache?
- 2 How do I enable USB debugging on my Chrome Book?
- 3 How can an administrator unblock a Chrome extension?
- 4 How to enable Google Play Store on Chrome book?
What if Google Chrome OS says I can’t open this page?
- Google Chrome OS cannot open this page.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click Other in the upper-right configuration.
- Under the Privacy and Security, click Site settings.
- Click on the Flash.
- At the top, turn off Block sites from running Flash recommended.
What to do if my Chrome book shows that Chrome OS is missing or corrupted?
- Please turn off your Chrome book and then turn it on. Tap and grip the power button until the device turns off; wait a few seconds. Then press the power button to start your device again.
- Reset your Chrome book to factory settings.
- Reinstall the Google Chrome OS.
How do I enable Google Chrome OS in Chrome mode?
Here are the general steps to turn on developer mode on your Chromebook:
- Turn off your Chrome book.
- Hold down the Esc+Refresh F3 button and press the power button. Then release the power button.
- The recovery screen is displayed on the screen. Now press Ctrl + D to turn on developer mode. Then wait a few minutes.
How do I unblock the Google Chrome OS?
To do this, press and hold Escape + Refresh + Power for 3 seconds.
- It will open the Google Chrome OS recovery page.
- You should see a photo of your USB stick on this page.
- From there, press Control +D to open the developer mode screen.
- Pressing Enter on this screen will clear all plugins from your Chrome book.
How do I get my Chrome Book screen back to normal?
- Press Ctrl+Shift + Refresh until the Chrome book display returns to normal.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+ Refresh to rotate the Acer Chrome book screen 90 degrees.
Why can’t I use Google Chrome?
To fix it, check if Chrome is blocked by antivirus software or other software on your computer.
- Now, you can continue your computer and see if the problem goes away.
- Uninstall and reinstall Chrome.
- If the above solution doesn’t work, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome.
- Get Google drive.
Why can’t ai log in to my Chrome book?
- If you forget your user name or password, go to accounts.google.com/singin/recovery.
- This message means that your Chromebook doesn’t have a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Connect to another Wi-Fi network and sign in with your Google account.
Why can’t I connect my phone to my Chrome book?
- If you’re having trouble using a Bluetooth device on your Chromebook, try the following steps :
- Check for system updates.
- Install any available updates.
- Then, Turn off Bluetooth and then turn it back on.
How do I clear the Google Chrome cache?
- Firstly, Open the Chrome app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Tap in the upper right.
- Tap History.
- Precise browsing history data.
- At the top, select a time range.
- Select all Time to delete everything.
- Select the checkboxes next to Cookies and Site Data and Cached images or Files.
- TapErase Data.
How do I enable USB debugging on my Chrome Book?
- Enable the debugging function.
- Wire the hard drive using the power wash or recovery process.
- Set the device to developer mode and see developer for Chrome OS devices.
- Press Ctrl +D to close this screen.
- Click the Enable debugging feature link.
- Click continue and set a new root password.
How can an administrator unblock a Chrome extension?
- Close the Chrome.
- Search for Regedit in the start menu.
- Now, Right-click regedit.exe and click Run as administrator HKEY_LOCAL_ MACH INESOFTWAREPolicies go to Google.
- Delete the entire Chrome container.
- Open Chrome and try installing the extension.
How to enable Google Play Store on Chrome book?
- Click the quick settings panel at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click the settings icon.
- Now, scroll down until you see the Google Play Store and click Turn on.