When Windows, Linux, and macOS users attempt to release Hulu content, this is where the Hulu error code DRMCDM78 occurs.
Users have reported that this problem occurs with every piece of Hulu content they attempt to stream. The platform can have multiple causes.
The Prime problem can be the Hulu server. You should try to find out and investigate if the problem is not in some way caused by a server problem that is out of your control.
If this is the case, there can be no other way to solve the problem than to wait until the developers solve the problem on the other side. Another problem may be your outdated browser.
This problem can also cause you this error code because browsers can change their repository and the previous version would not be able to support streaming protocols anymore.
If that is the case, simply update your browser to the most up-to-date version. Another issue can happen due to corrupted cache data.
How to Fix Hulu Error Code DRMCDM78?
In most cases, you may see this error due to some corrupted files as your browser cache is actually waiting. In this case, you need to fix this issue by removing your storage cache.
- The DRMCDM78 error may also occur because of a TCP/IP issue.
- Some specific circumstances that the error may also be as a result of TCP/IP incoherence.
You must ensure about the Hulu server that if it is currently dealing with some server problem time Because if that’s true, then that’s totally out of your control.
Secondly, it will be obvious that the problem arises only because of a network problem.
You need to ensure that the browser is up to date.
- The most common problem that causes the error code is DRMCDM78 because of an obsolete version.
- Quite probably, there can be some changes to the latest version and you might not know any of them because of an out-of-date version.
- This can be much simpler with the most recent version and you will get fewer errors.
- The most recent version would have different operations according to the browser you are currently using.
In case you’re using Chrome, here’s a guide on how to upgrade to the latest version.
The same guide applies to all other chrome-based browsers.
- Open Google Chrome and click the action button in the upper-right section of the screen.
- The new contextual menu will pop up, go to Help, and then Google Chrome.
- Inside Google Chrome, the utility will automatically start looking for a newly available version.
- If the utility finds a newer version, it will prompt you to install it after the installer download is finished.
- Your browser will launch automatically after downloading the new installer.
- This method may prevent errors of this kind.
If none of the above methods work, you may also attempt to reboot or reset your router. This issue occurs due to some low-level routers which are designed solely to manage limited bandwidth.
Manage limited bandwidth
This problem usually occurs when different devices are connected to the same network while you are trying to broadcast on Hulu.
- In this case, there are two options. Reboot or reinitialize your router.
- Rebooting can only solve the problem when it is linked to temporarily stored data.
- The quick restart option can resolve many issues that you will need to address due to connectivity issues.
- That is sufficient if the problem is linked to TCP/IP.
- If the reboot failed, you may proceed with the reset procedure. But you need to keep in mind that this will reset everything, including stored data or anything you have set in router settings.