All of us post our photos on social media platforms these days. We all love to post our photos but we don’t want other people to save our photos.
If you are worried that someone will save your photos, then this post will be helpful for you. You can get notified that someone has saved your photos on Instagram and Facebook.
If you are wondering how will you get notified on popular social media platforms about someone saving your photos, then read the post below to find out the details.
How to Get Notify if Someone’s Saving Photo on Instagram
If you save their picture on Instagram
It can be awkward to know that someone has saved your photos on their device. Instagram is one of the biggest platforms that allow people to share their photos with other people.
The social media site has many privacy settings but you cannot control all the actions done by other people on the platform. Instagram is offering the Following Activity” tab which was removed later on by the platform.
- If someone has saved your picture on Instagram, then you will not be able to find that out. You will be able to know the total number of saves your picture has but you will not be able to get the details of the people who have done it.
- You will not be able to see the list of the people who have saved your pictures.
- You can check the saved icon under your photo to see how many people have saved your photo.
A step-by-step guide to see your saved posts on Instagram
- Go to your profile and click on the menu which is at the top-right hand corner.
- Click on “Saved”.
- In the “Saved” section, you will be able to find all the posts that you have saved.
Turn your account into a private account
- If you want to prevent people to save your posts then you can choose the option of going private.
- Instagram doesn’t offer an option of preventing people from saving your posts.
- If you don’t want people to save your posts then you can use the Go Private feature on Instagram.
How to find out that someone saved your post on Instagram?
Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms that has helped people to share their wonderful pictures with the world.
- If you are worried that someone will save your photos without your consent, then there is nothing much you can do about it.
- If you want to know who has saved your posts then you will have to change your profile to a business profile.
- The people who have a business profile can get access to the lists of people who have saved their posts on their accounts.
- If you have a business profile, then you will be able to find out about the details of the people who are showing interest in your profile and your photos.
You can remove a remembered account on Instagram.