The Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, and Kindle Fire models store the symbols or descriptions you make on your device, so you can access your favorite content with the click of a button or the press of your fingers.
How your Kindle highlights a statement depends on the model of the device you’re using.
How to Highlight text on Kindle Tablet
- To use the 5-way button for direction, place the cursor at the start of the line and press the 5-way button.
- The cursor should be after the sentence.
- If necessary, click the Next button to select text on multiple pages.
- Then click the 5-way control again to view the content.
- To display a pair on either side of the initial word of the text you want to highlight, click and hold it.
- Drag the left or right key to select the appropriate phrase.
- Then click “Highlight”.
- To view a word, long-press the word, tap “Add”, then tap “Highlight”.
- To view a sentence, tap the start of the sentence, and then slide your finger to the end of the text you want.
- To select text on multiple pages, move your finger to the right edge of the screen, then press “Highlight”.
- To add a map to your Kindle, tap the map and select the map.
- You can then enter your notes in the box provided for this purpose.
- When done, click Save.
The letter should appear as a small number at the end of the key letter. Touch this icon to quickly view, edit, share or delete texts.
To track different texts on your Kindle, tap at the top of the screen to display the toolbar and select Go. Then select Notes.
Here you can select, edit, and export files, as well as select, delete and share highlights.
Delete Notes on Your Kindle
- Select a piece of paper or keywords that will lead you to the address book.
- The process is similar, but the deletion of the text is separated by the deletion of the main content.
- To delete a document, from the Notes menu on the Go menu.
- Select the document by clicking the Edit Notes option or by pressing the number symbol in the text and selecting Edit.
- Just tap delete from there.
- To remove a keyword phrase, you can select the keyword in the text and type Remove, or you can remove it from the Notes menu.
Presenting and writing notes on Kindle can provide more interactive reading while drawing on key phrases, topics, and moments from your favorite books or adding thoughts or ideas. Here you can convert Kindle Fire to an Android tablet.
Your Kindle is packed with additional features for optimal reading and personalization. You can download the PDF of Amazon here.
So don’t try!