The PlayStation 4 is the main console of Sony computer entertainment. You can now join a PS4 party chat on PC.
This is the fourth generation of the PlayStation console series, featuring the AMD Jaguar 8 core processor. There is a fifth-generation as well.
PS4 is one of the best options when it comes to console gaming. If you’re looking for tips that will allow you to use PlayStation party chat without actually owning a console, you’re at the right place. But first, let’s take a brief look at what remote play is.
Remote play is a feature in PS4 and PS5 that allows users to stream all PlayStation games on any device they want.
It was launched in North America on November 15, 2013, and sold in Europe, Central America, Oceania, and South Africa on November 29 of that year.
PlayStation became so popular all of a sudden and people started going crazy about it. It has been sold in Japan since the 22nd of 2014. It was also launched on the mainland of China on March 20, 2015.
PlayStation 4 belongs to the eight generations of consoles while following the previous generation of PlayStation 3, it is completed with the Nintendo Wii U. The game console is PlayStation 4 is similar to a game PC, but it is cheaper.
The version of PlayStation 4 is essentially a small computer that is connected to social media and can broadcast services such as Twitch TV.
You can download the games directly from the PlayStation as soon as they are released. You can broadcast videos and rent games via your Internet connection.
Join a PS4 Party Chat On PC
Now, let’s talk about joining the game chat on PS4. Either way, if your console is in another room or on the other floor, how can you reach it quickly?
Well, there’s no need to worry I’ll show you a couple of steps where you can join your PS4 chat game on PC.
- Simply install the Remote Chat option on your PC.
- If you are destined to join or connect to a PS4 game Chat with your friends.
- This can also be worthwhile to share, that by using this remote chat tool you will be able to play your games from the gaming station on tablets, phones, laptops, and any other console.
Read more: How To Save Twitch Streams?
How To Join an Xbox 360 Party Chat On PC?
Now do consideration to following:
- Firstly, you should have a Windows 10 desktop client on your laptop or computer.
- Once downloaded, install it and launch it onto the laptop and computer.
- Check that your PlayStation 4 console is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC or laptop.
- Also, make sure that your console is in standby mode to join party chat from your PC/laptop.
- You can access another connection, if you have PS5, you can also choose PlayStation 5.
- Now, regardless of the name PS4 or PS5 will be shown on the application, simply click on it.
- It will start searching and syncing the connection automatically.
- If you are using the PS4/PS5 pass key, type it if it is promoted.
- Once everything is done, it will remotely sync your PC with the console and you will be able to launch your game.
- Now click on the microphone icon at the bottom right of the screen to chat with your friends.
- Press the PS button on your gamepad, and click the part from the Quick Menu option.
- Visit your departure party and add your friends to the list.