PlayStation Party Chat is a feature of the PS4 that allows game players to chat privately with their in-game friends instead of using the game’s in-chat system.
It’s not all about PlayStation gaming. You can talk and listen to your friend while playing a multiplayer game. Thus party chat feature allows you to interact with them regularly.
And at each party, you have the opportunity to interact with your 16 homies to the maximum. This feature came into view with the console 8.00 system update.
When playing online gaming, especially multiplayer players, it is essential to interact with your gamer friends and fellow online players.
Similarly, communication enhances your gaming powers. The Party Chat feature allows you to get the job reasonably smoothly to have the best online experience. And the best collaboration with your teammates.
Sony has fixed this issue in their immediate update. Thus, you will now be able to join Party Chat through your PC.
- 1 How to Join PlayStation Party Chat on your PC?
- 2 Final Idea
How to Join PlayStation Party Chat on your PC?
If you are a gamer, I know the pain of missing an online party voice chat with your farmer partners. It happened to me once when I lost an invite while working on my PC. And truth be told, it’s not right.
That day, I decided to find a solution. While searching for an answer, I surfed a dozen YouTube videos without a clue and found nothing.
But I didn’t give up, which eventually made me see the real solution mentioned in the steps below.
Here are the steps to join PlayStation party chat
- Download the PS Remote Play application on your computer and install it.
- Make sure both your computer and PS4 are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Put your console in sleep mode to connect to your PC to join in on the party chat.
- Connect your PS4 to your computer using USB or Bluetooth.
- Click the PS4 name display on the PS Remote Play application screen. The application will ask for your PS4 passkey. Enter your password.
- Wait for a few seconds to establish the connection.
- Click the microphone icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Press the PS button on the controller. Then, click on the selected party.
- Select any group from the list shown to you to join the party chat. And you have successfully joined the party chat.
Download PS4 Remote Play
It is an application that lets you play and stream your PS4 games. It allows you to switch between games or view the console menu on any device under the same Wi-Fi network.
To join PartyChay, first of all, all you have to do is download and launch this application on your PC.
Now, the question is, where do you find this app? Is it compatible with all versions of windows?
Yes, it is compatible with all versions of windows.
Read more: How To Save Twitch Streams?
Here are the steps to find and install this app on your system
- Open your browser and go to the official PS Remote Play website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on any Windows-only path.
- Download the file from the page you want to go to.
- Launch the file and install it on your computer.
Read more: How To Activate Pluto TV?
Does PlayStation 5 have a party chat?
Yes, PS5 has party chat. As with the PS4, you can create conversations and invite friends from the game. And in that case, the schedule is the same.
You don’t want to bother your buddy while playing competitive gameplay through in-game chat.
However, the process of creating a party chat can be a bit tricky here.
Is there a way to join the Play Station Party on the computer?
Yes, there is a way to join a PlayStation Party on your computer.
You can stay away from your PS4, play gaming on your PC or submit something important. But that should not stop you from joining a party chat where your gamer friends invite you.
There have been a lot of complaints from users about this lack of flexibility.
It is how you can join PS Party Chat through your PC. I hope you can join the chat with your friends soon after reading this tutorial. We hope that the gaming experience on PS4 will improve.
Read more: How To JOIN A PS4 Party Chat On PC?