Are you here to find out how to log out of HBO Max on Roku for whatever reason. Then you are just at the right place. In this guide, you will learn how to do that.
HBO Max developers are smart because they hide the sign-out button in the corner. So it is kind of a tricky thing to sign out from HBO Max on Roku and on other devices as well. But we are here to help and tell you how to do that.
How to Log out of HBO Max on Roku?
If you want to watch HBO Max programs on Roku devices, it is mandatory to activate and sign up for an HBO Max account. After that, if you want to change your account or log out of HBO Max on your Roku device, you can simply follow the steps below:
- Firstly, turn on your Roku device and then go to the home page using the Roku remote.
- Secondly, locate the HBO Max channel on your Roku and open that.
- Now, choose the profile from which you want to view your HBO Max.
- Select Browse which is in the upper left corner.
- Choose the profile icon and then click OK.
- Go to My Profile.
- Tap on Sign out from the right.
- Then, Choose Sign Out and then click OK from your remote. You are now successfully logged out from your Roku account.
How can you Log Out from all Devices?
- If you are using the devices such as Samsung TV, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox, Firestick, Comcast, etc.
- Then you have to log out of HBO Max from the HBO Max website or from the app. The steps are below on how to do that.
- And also, if you want to sign out of Roku remotely, then you will have to sign out by using the HBO Max app or website.
Log out From all Devices by HBO Max Website on PC
The first solution to sign out of HBO Max on all the other devices is by the official website of HBO Max.
- First of all, Open the HBO Max website on your computer.
- Write credentials of your account and log in.
- Select any one of your profiles to open your homepage.
- Now, click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Go to Manage Devices.
- All of the devices that are connected to your HBO Max will appear here.
- Select the “Sign all Devices Out” from the bottom.
- Now, click on “Sign Out” to complete the process. It will log out all of your devices.
Log out from Mobile App
This is another method to log out of all of your devices.
- Go to the HBO Max app on your phone.
- Log in to your HBO Max account.
- Tap on the profile icon that is in the bottom right corner.
- Click on Settings in the top left corner.
- Go to Manage devices. (You will see all of your devices there).
- Select the Sign all devices out option from the bottom. And you are all done.