Tired of trying to show battery percentage on iPhone 12? I don’t think it is tough. No issue. Let’s have a quick guide.
How to show battery percentage on iPhone 12?
For a long period of time, it was very easy and simple to show the battery percentage on an iPhone.
- There was just one toggle button available in the Settings app.
- That toggle button would turn on the battery percentage in the top right corner of the screen. But if we talk about iPhone 12, things are a little more complicated now.
Here is how you can show the battery percentage on your iPhone 12 mini, 12, and 12 Pro.
- First of all, swipe down from the top right corner of your screen display to show the Control Center.
- And that’s about it, now your battery percentage will appear next to the battery indicator.
- You are also able to consider other options as well. Such as widgets, in order to display battery percentage more permanently.
How to get a quick peek at the battery percentage from anywhere
- If you want to get a quick peek at your battery percentage from anywhere on your phone.
- Then it is very simple, all you have to do is just swipe down from the top right corner of the screen to show the Control Center.
- On the other hand, in previous iPhones, there was an easy option that was available in the Settings app on the Battery settings page.
- It allows you to permanently display the battery percentage on the screen.
- The option was then removed with the iPhone X.
You can use the widgets to show the battery percentage somewhere else
Even if Apple offers you to just watch your battery percentage in Control Center by simply swiping down at any time. But still, this is not what you are looking for always. If you want something permanent to display your battery percentage, maybe on your home screen.
Then yes there is a method to do that:
- Firstly, tap and hold any of the blank spaces on the home screen.
- Secondly, tap the “+” icon that is in the top left corner of the screen to open the widgets.
- Now, search for “Batteries” to find some of the built-in battery widgets.
- After that, select a format and then add it to your home screen or widget screen.
The widget of battery is great for any person who wants to show their battery percentage more permanently on their iPhone 12.
That’s about it people. I hope now you know how to show or watch your battery percentage on iPhone 12.