There is no doubt that virtual reality has helped us come one step closer to the biggest things in our life. Just look at where smartphones are now in today’s world. VR is much ahead than it was previously.
Meta Facebook will bet bigger on Metaverses. The introduction of Oculus Quest is making things even more exciting. Nowadays many people are into playing VR games and getting the best experience.
You can watch your favorite streamers right on Twitch playing VR. Here is how you can stream Oculus Quest to Twitch.
What is Oculus Quest 2?
Oculus Quest 2 is popularly known as Meta Quest 2. It is a virtual headset that makes your gaming experience a lot more fun. Ever since its launch, it has become a top favorite among gamers.
How to stream Oculus Quest 2 to Twitch?
- Put on your Oculus quest headset and press the cast button on your controller.
- It will help you open up the universal menu.
- Move on to the sharing button and enable the option of the cast.
- You will be asked where you want your cast to be, for this select computer.
- It will help you find a link here.
- Users can simply open this link on their PC.
- Open up the link but make sure you are connected to the same network as your PC.
- Your PC browser will open up along with the gameplay casting.
- The next step will be to open up OBS and select a source window for capturing it fully.
- Gamers can select the browser of their choice, but make sure it is where the gameplay is available.
- Arrange the scenes along with the window that is capturing the gameplay.
- Add other sources to your camera feed.
- Now you can stream on twitch or YouTube like you normally do.
How to stream Oculus Quest 2 to twitch using the SideQuest app?
- Turn on the developer mode on your Oculus Quest 2.
- Log on to developer.oculus.com while using your Facebook account.
- Click on My apps.
- Enter the name of your organization in your account.
- Accept the terms and conditions to submit the information.
- Gamers can download Oculus ADB drivers if you are using your PC.
- Open up the folder that you have already downloaded.
- When you open up the Oculus app make sure your Bluetooth is working.
- Once you complete this step open the menu from your app.
- Make sure that your oculus is connected with the app.
By following the simple steps mentioned above, you can stream the Oculus Quest on Twitch.