Last Updated on August 25, 2021 by admin
A home video game console that also has an internet function. You can play the game from disc or directly to your machine.
It can play Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and more, allowing players to connect online and play games (through a service called Playstation Plus).
You can also play DVDs, CDs, and Blu-Rays. In theory, it could also play video files such as .mp4, but it failed to work.
How to easily download and burn torrent videos on PS4?
If you have ever checked the Torrent videos extension for download, you will find that there are a lot of MKV, AVI, DivX, Xvid, MP4.
However, Sony PlayStation 4 only accepts MP4 and H.264, according to the PlayStation Knowledge Center. So to speak, you must first convert torrent movies to PS4 compatible MP4 files.
You require a video converter program to help you with this purpose.
Video Converter supports the best and most professional torrent AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, AVCHD, DVX, XVID, and others for the PS4 converter.
Even if you download a video file recorded from your cell phone / digital camera/camcorder from a torrent, you can get them to the PS4 to enjoy.
Now, we have included a step-by-step guide on downloading and adding torrent files to PlayStation 4 quickly. Check it out.
Step 1 Download Torrent to PS4 Converter
So, you can click the link below to download and install this powerful torrent converter for PS4 on your computer.
- Video Converter allows you to easily convert torrent files on Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
For Mac users, you can simply download and use our Professional Video Converter for Mac, which allows you to convert videos between Mac OS X and various formats, including Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard.
Step 2 Import torrent downloaded files
- Once the installation is complete, start the software.
- Then you click on the “Add” button, go to the folder you downloaded, save the torrent movies, choose what you want to put on PS4, and load them into the app.
- The conversion capability of batches allows you to add multiple pieces and convert them together at the same time.
- Successfully added videos will appear in the main panel.
Read more: How to Join PlayStation Party on PC?
Step 3 Select the output for PlayStation 4
We talked a bit about this before Sony PlayStation devices play MP4 files.
- So, here you can press the “Profile” button to list the hidden menu of the Format list.
- Then you have two options: one, you can go to “normal video” and select “MP4” as output.
- Another is that you can choose “Game Console,” where you can choose your specific PlayStation device as the output format.
- Whatever you choose, this app converts torrent files to PS4 videos.
Step 4 Convert Torrents Files for PS4:
- Assuming you’ve made all the necessary settings, now you can press the “Start” button and let this intelligent app torrent download videos into Sony PlayStation 4 recognized files.
- Now you may have to wait a while, and you will be warned when the conversion task is complete.
- After that, you can get converted torrent videos by pressing the “Find a target” button.
- You can then transfer torrent movies to PS4 to enjoy without any restrictions.
- Enjoy. Learn more about this easy but powerful torrent PS4 video converter.