If your order does not include a tracking number, there are several other ways to track it.
This page helps you when you are getting interested to see what someone orders? Here we go.
How to Track Someone else’s Amazon order?
Some of them are shown below.
- Find and confirm your Amazon order number. The order number is in the format 123-0000000-0000000, for example, 701-9923802-8100257.
- Copy and paste the order link from Amazon’s “My Orders” page.
Where can I find my Amazon tracking number? If tracking is possible, you can find the delivery number of the shipment on the Orders page.
- To do this, click the Track Package option and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- For Amazon shipping outside the United States.
- Enter a tracking number starting with PBX and our service will find and find your last-mile carrier.
- Not only that, but it also provides all tracking information associated with additional tracking numbers.
- This way shows you how you can check your Amazon gift card balance without redeeming it.
How can I find a package that someone else bought from me on Amazon?
- To do this, you need to get a tracking number or Amazon order number from the person who purchased the item.
- You can safely find your package by entering your Amazon order number or tracking number in the search field above.
Even if you don’t have a tracking number, you can find an Amazon package with your order number. You can track Amazon order number from someone else.
The process of finding an Amazon USPS delivery is simple and is described below.
- Go to the My Orders page on the Amazon site.
- Click the Track Package button next to the order you want to follow.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the shipping information page to find the USPS tracking number.
- Finally, fill out the USPS package search form.
- If the USPS website doesn’t recognize the tracking number you received from Amazon, it could be due to the email sender.
Therefore, you will not be able to find the item on the USPS website until it has been delivered by the postman.
Alternatively, it can take up to 48 hours for the number to enter the USPS tracking system. Amazon China Post Dope
- Tracking numbers look like Lx123456789CN, Rx123456789CN, and Ux123456789CN. Amazon Quick Tracking
- If you have a long series of letters and numbers (for example, dfdc8f1c80ad41ad99f17724d75f754a, AD5DA79B7EC244F385D9E802D5FAFD5E, or fd46a8a1-787a-4cf4-8aec-1a4693254, see page 563 below. Ask the Amazon seller for another Quick tracking number that you can find.
Can I look up someone else’s Amazon order?
Yes, you can. Just go to the guideline I mentioned and pick the detail up.
How do I track my Amazon Prime orders?
- Go to the Orders tab.
- Move to the order you follow.
- Click Baggage Tracking (if sold separately) next to your order.
There may be multiple Amazon orders that have no tracking information on the order page, even though the order was shipped a few days ago.
There are several possible reasons for this.
The first scan of the package may occur when it arrives at a regional center near the destination.
- This is most likely when shipments are high and parcels are processed in bulk.
- The service provider will not be able to confirm receipt of the package until this first scan is complete. Just Amazon order number lookup has been scanned.
- You can track Amazon orders without logging in isn’t it magic? Yup, it is.